12

DINAH and Ally did see the portrait of Camila and Sinu in the lobby of ETG when they get in early just to see it.

"She really did have a portrait," Ally said, smiling while staring at the big portrait that hang in the wall.

"How come we didn't notice this before?" Dinah asked still couldn't believe.

"I don't know the two of you," Lauren said then stared lovingly to Camila's portrait, "I guess the portrait is calling me."

"You're creepy," Dinah commented.

"She's more mature in that portrait," Ally commented while staring at Camila's portrait, "and scary, she looks different," and then looked at to Lauren and Dinah, "when did this shot happen?"

Lauren just shrug at the question.

"Ralph," Dinah called to Lauren, "still remember the day you stared closely at your future mother-in-law? They really had the same eyes."

"Hmm and can you please lower your voice?" Lauren said in a whisper.

"Early in the morning and you're here trio looking at her portrait."

The trio looked back and saw a smiling Normani.

Dinah on the other hand looks at to Normani like she was floating in the clouds every time she saw Normani, she felt soft all of a sudden.

Lauren then answered, "because these two didn't notice that this was here," she referred to the portrait.

"You're kidding me," Normani said.

"We really didn't notice," Ally replied.

"You too, DJ?"

"Yeah..."

"Looks like the portrait calls you, Lauren," Normani said, teasing.

"That's what I said," Lauren answered, blushing.

"You didn't come here with Walz?"

"It's still early but I will meet her later, when I left the house, she's still sleeping."

"How is she?" Lauren asked, concern.

"Holding on," Normani answered then tap Lauren's shoulder, "trust her."

"I am, I'm just worried."

"I understand, you're doing great in your work but take it slowly, will you?"

"I will, thanks."

***

"LAUREN, you're early," Kirsten said when she saw Lauren outside her office waiting for her.

"Need to tell you something."

"I see," and she opened her office, "come in."

When they went inside Lauren talked.

"Last night, before my friends and I went home, a named Tristan, blonde spiky hair same height as me, blue eyes, caramel skin and a bit bulky, approached me and said that I needed to sign on a document."

"Tristan, who's that, did you sign it?" she asked then sat on her chair.

"I didn't, you didn't say that I need to sign a document so I didn't, he even said that he needed to pass it to Ms Karla," Lauren answered and took a seat.

"Tristan said that?"

"Yes which is confusing?"

"Good thing you didn't sign that document."

"I need to review first before I signed a document, it became my habit when I'm still in Grande Firm and after what I found out yesterday, I become more cautious when it comes to documents."