22

"ARE you sure you're really going to do this?" Chris asked when he contacted Lauren after knowing the flight schedule to Miami.

"Yes, Chris, I'm sure."

Her and Camila are on the way to the Jauregui household in Miami when Lauren receive a call from Chris after they landed in the hangar since Camila uses the company's private jet.

"I admire Mila, she's really good for you," and he sighed, "okay, if you two are sure, good luck, but I'll still be the one who will escort you the aisle."

"Of course, Chris, thank you."

"Good luck to the both of you, report to me after, I will surely talk to them."

"There's no really need, Chris, but I appreciate it."

"Okay, hear to you later."

"Okay." And the call ended.

"You really had a good brother," Camila said with a smile to Lauren.

"I know."

"And I am glad of that."

"Are you not nervous?"

"I am, if you don't know that but I'm doing the right thing so there's no need for me to be afraid of."

Lauren smiled and gave Camila a peck on the cheek and rested her head on the shoulder of her fiancée, holding the arm while caressing it, "thank you for doing this."

And Camila peck Lauren's temple, "there's no need."

After a few minutes of conversing they passed through the Miami U.

"I remember when I first entered here," and Camila pointed the spot, "right there, everyone looked at me like I'm sort of plague then I remember the clothes I wear, ripped jeans, black leather jacket, a white t-shirt from the inside, a lose pony tail, a Nike shoes, I almost forgot I'm in the city of where religious beliefs would be extremely implemented."

"Hmm really, well, when I first saw you, I really thought you will handed me back the ball, or even recruit you to join our team because you seemed amused while looking at the ball but when you throw back the ball to the field all of my thinking about you went downhill."

Camila chuckled, "blame that to our schoolmates, I really thought you were like them, judging me without knowing me."

"Well, I did, I judged you."

"And you change that, we became friends, not to mention, you even fell in love with me."

"I am," and she smile.

"Unlike them, even in my last year at school their looks are still the same."

"They didn't give you a chance, I felt sorry for them because I got a chance to know you and be with you, they didn't know how great of a person you are," and she closed her eyes, feeling the warmth of her fiancée, "DJ and Ally too, I really thank Ally for bringing you to me."

"As what she said, she's a bridge."

"Yes, because of her and DJ we're here together, spending our lives for eternity."

"You're right."

Camila brought her designated driver Ashton to Miami and let Lauren guide him to where her former residence located until they arrived at the Jauregui household.

"Is that your house?"

"My parents' house." Lauren corrected, "I'm nervous, it's been a long time since I last talk to them."