Final Chapter

DAYS goes by, Camila and Lauren initiate their wedding preparation, planning it slowly if they had free time, well Vero and Ally with Normani make sure that they had time, one of it was cancelling their appointments. 

Scribbled of notes then finalization and back to scribble of notes then finalization, they spent their days with that. As of their suits, Camila reminded Lauren that she will not wore a gown and Lauren just laugh it off because she already accepts that Camila is the man of their relationship and she didn't mind at all so she agreed that makes Camila sigh in relief.

"I like this idea of yours," Camila said with a smile, because in her arms is Lauren.

Lauren knew that Camila respected her so even until now they didn't initiate the third base, which is making love. So she decided that it's good if they sleep together. Their friends always encourage them that it's really time for them to make love but they didn't. If they were intimate it was just their cuddling that's all, a few kisses from here and there.

"Really, you like it?"

"Yes, this is good," and she pull her closer.

"I'm glad, I've been wanting to do this with you."

Camila looked down and asked, "since before?"

"Yes, love."

"Why you didn't tell me?"

"I don't know how to ask," Lauren answered with a shy and buried her face in Camila's chest, "and besides what you replied with DJ is enough, that it can really wait."

Camila smiled when she remember what she replied to Dinah's banter of having a sex life: We're different when it comes to this Cheechee and I respected Lo so I will wait until our honeymoon and besides for me, making love it's just a part, we'll do it after we wed, it can really wait, you know and we will never leave each other, so anytime we have time if we wanted it.

"Well on our honeymoon, if you let me."

Lauren looked up and met Camila's brown eyes, "of course, I will let you," she said lovingly, "I love you."

"I love you, too." And they shared a kiss.

They found out that morning that it really feels good to wake up beside each other, saying good morning to each other despite of their morning breath which they didn't mind.

They planned on bachelorette's party but a big client ruined it for them and the same client who tries to flirt with Camila. Lauren that time went to Camila's office on the presidential floor when she heard Camila say through the intercom which Normani turn up without the inside knowing, even Camila herself and it goes like this:

"Karla if you're free tonight we can have some dinner, discussing further this deal."

She saw Normani rolled her eyes because it's clearly a flirtation and she just chuckled, yes she's jealous but she trusted Camila.

"I don't mean to be rude to you Ms Peters—"

"Claudette..."

"Ms Peters, I'm sorry but I will decline, if you're serious about this deal we will talk about this here in my company nowhere else."

Lauren may not see Camila but she clearly feel the annoying feeling of her fiancée.

"Taken?"

"Engaged."

"Oh I see, we can—"

"I'm really sorry, as I said if you're serious about this deal..."