20

RIDE to a limousine, a Presidential security guard was escorting them throughout the whole ride up to the White House, making sure that they are safe.

"This is my first time seeing the White House so close," Lauren murmured.

"Count us in, Ralph."

"Yeah and it's so big and wide."

"Thank you, bro."

"I didn't do anything, it's all you guys," and she held Lauren's hand, "relax."

"Not your first time here?"

And Camila shook her head, "sometimes, but Normani and my mom are frequent here."

"Really, that's nice, now I know why you're not nervous."

"I really am, this is my first time seeing the President in the US personally because usually it's just the secretary of defense."

"I see."

And the car halted in the front of the entrance in the White House then the driver immediately hopped out of the limousine and opened the door for them. Lots of securities walking beside them escorted them once again inside the White House. Some of the uniformed men walked in front of them, leading them to the meeting place.

A white big twin door was being opened from the inside revealing a large and spacious room and in the centre was the big and oval shape table, some of the officials are there. The President of the United States, Pres. Philip Martin stood and approached Camila.

"Good morning, Mr President, it was nice meeting you," Camila greeted handing her hand.

Pres. Martin accepted the offered hand and briefly shake it, "good morning, it must be me, nice meeting you, Sinu is more like you."

"Thank you and we apologize for being late."

"Don't mind that and besides I just came here together with Holly explaining to me."

"I see."

"Let's get seated and started this, is it okay?"

"Of course, Mr President."

"Ms Karla."

Camila turned and saw Lauren, leaned towards her and whispered.

"The General isn't here."

Camila nodded, "I noticed it, we must get seated."

7 vacant seats and 6 of them are now occupied by them that is near to the President.

Camila leaned forward and places the microphone in front of her so her voice will be loud and clear to the others that attended that meeting, "good morning, I'm Karla Estrabao, CEO and owner of Estrabao TechGroup and alongside me is my trusted employee who worked hard to pinpoint the problem which the secretary of defense marked it as a national threat, last night as you heard from the news a chemical weapon was fired at Afghanistan causing the hundred thousands of people losing their life and we believe that it was from GChems and Mendes Corp which my President of Accounting sector and President of the Programming Sector will explain further it to you later."

"Since when did this happen?" a female official asked.

"2yrs ago," Camila answered.

The same female official asked again, "2yrs ago why your mother didn't notify it to us or to the secretary of defense?"

Camila almost answered but Holly, the secretary of defense beat her to it.

"Sinu Estrabao did notice it but couldn't pinpoint what the problem is and she don't want to assume things which she expect we will not mind and I'm sure you don't want all some vague explanation and her daughter make it clear the past few days when she talked to me," and she looked at to the President, "Mr President what you suspect about General Cowell is right, I will explain, before Ms Karla emailed me, she said that her employees at the program sector are getting result that they don't understand because it was all just numbers and formulas, wanting to further their investigation which is the right of Ms Karla as CEO and owner of ETG requested an access to some websites and General Cowell didn't grant that request and that was the time she emailed and came to me to explain some things since she doesn't have enough choice but to came to me."