18

CAMILA just closed the door of her study room when she saw Lauren descending from the stairs slowly. She stared at her with awe and the raven haired didn't notice her presence because she's in deep thought and she got smiled, Lauren is still the same. She saw her took another step when Lauren flip to one of the steps so she ran towards the stairs and catch Lauren before it fell to the floor that is two rolls down.

They stared at each other and both are a blushing mess.

"Are you okay?" she asked while looking at those emerald eyes while her arms was secured at Lauren's waist.

"Y-Yes, t-thank you..." she replied while blushing because she felt Camila's hot breath and also their faces are inches away.

Camila just nodded especially when the gold moon necklace peeked out so she help her on its feet, "be careful next time."

"Sure," and she arrange her hair.

"You're in deep thoughts."

Lauren looked up and stared at Camila, "what?"

"You will not flip if you're not," then she saw a disappointed look.

"Oh, yeah, I am."

And they both descended to the stairs.

"What is it?"

"Uhm—I'll talk to you later?"

"Sure," then she pointed a door, "that's my study room, it's more private than the other room."

"Okay."

"You can stay there too if you want."

Lauren bit her lip and nodded, "thank you."

Aside from Lauren and Camila, the others shared a look when they saw them descending the stairs to the kitchen together. Normani cleared a throat taking them back to the present.

Then Lauren and Camila settled to their assigned seats on the dining table.

"Is it normal here that you had a long table?" Dinah asked, "because a one dozen of people can sit here."

"Uhm—" and Camila chuckled, "not really, my mom don't know what to do to the spacious kitchen here, she's doubting if she will bought a small dining table or a long one, so in the end she decided that it'll be a long one since there will be enough space if she chose a small one and she loves a get together meal."

"You're right, Walz, I will do the same too."

"Okay, we'll bless the food first then we eat," Ally said then she all saw them nodding so she started to bless the food.

Camila on the other hand was watching Lauren who is 2 chairs away from her right since she's in the middle, she was smiling while looking at her when she notice her slightly move she averted back her eyes to her plate.

"...Amen."

And they all responded, "AMEN."

"Ahh I like this," Ally commented.

"Why?" Normani asked.

"Because back when we were on college, except you Normani and Justin, we four always have lunch together."

"Yeah..." Dinah responded, "I miss this."

Lauren just looked at to Camila and saddened to the realization that the brunette didn't remember it so she chose to be silent and back to her food.

Camila felt it but never show to them that she now remembered everything.

Since Justin presented to wash the dishes, Ally helped him and the others went back to the living room, while Lauren is heading upstairs to the 3rd floor.