10

LAUREN roamed her eyes around the huge and wide building of ETG. She wasn't late and she still had 15mins to process her entry before her work started. She actually didn't dream to work at ETG but since it's Camila then okay and she's willing as long as Camila needed her, she will help her. She took a deep breath and sighed then walked towards the entrance of the building.

From there she was scanned and identified her as a new employee since she had a seal on her right collar she was guided to the security area for her to process her regular entries at ETG. She was amazed of the security but not too amazed because if Ariana is right that there's some enemy working here then the security needed to be tightened. After a few minutes the Head Security Thomas handed her a tablet.

"What is this?"

Thomas smiled and answered, "it'll be your guide here and also your direct contact to Ms Karla and her secretary but of course it needed to review, all of your questions are there."

"I see, thank you."

"You're welcome Ms J and welcome to ETG, you can go now."

Lauren just shrugged because the Head Security just called her Ms J and not Ms Lauren so she nodded and left the security area. She was about to head to the elevator when she spotted the big portrait of Sinu Estrabao alongside her beloved Camila in the huge lobby of ETG. With a smile she walked towards the portrait slowly while staring at Camila's face, she misses her.

***

ON the other side of the lobby, Camila or rather Karla in the eyes of the public was entering ETG. The securities quickly stepped aside when the CEO and owner of ETG passes through the security inspection and then greeted Karla just by bowing their head slightly as a sign of their respect to their female boss.

"I hate to inform this to you Ms Karla but as usual the military official will be here later once again."

"I already know that, Normani."

Camila didn't know why she abruptly stopped in the middle of the lobby and turned around she then saw a beautiful woman, long raven haired that ends near the waist. She frowned because her heart is like screaming at the woman urging her to approach that woman.

Normani on the other side was wondering why Camila abruptly stopped from walking towards the exclusive elevator so she followed her gaze which is on the left. Her eyes widened when she took her appearance, she knew the woman, it was Lauren and she subtly smirk and stare at Camila still dumbfounded why she's looking at this particular woman. She didn't interrupt her, she will let her move on its own.

"Lauren..." Camila suddenly muttered, she knew that the woman is looking at the two portraits but to whom? Her mother or her? She was about to take a step when the woman spun to her heels heading to the elevator, a smile was crept up into those light red lips giving her a side view of the woman. She gulped while watching her walk then clenched her fists.

"We need to go to the office," Normani said.

Camila nodded and walked towards to the exclusive elevator where headed to the presidential floor only.

The woman she saw in the lobby never leaves her thoughts while waiting for the elevator to halt at the presidential floor. Her heart screamed for that woman and her mind only muttered the name Lauren while looking at that woman.

"Ms Karla, are you okay?" and she frowned because Camila was in deep thoughts while leaning its back to the metal wall of that elevator, so she need to shake her to pulled her back from its reverie and she succeeded, "are you okay?"

Camila only realized that they arrived at the presidential floor so she stood straight, "yeah...I'm fine."

"You sure, I can call Taylor to check you up."