17

NORMANI tiptoed when she left Dinah's assigned room in the mansion, trying to be subtle so Camila will not catch her. She just closed the door in Dinah's room and began her tiptoeing when she heard someone cleared a throat.

"Oh fuck!" and she look back and saw Camila leaning on the wall, grinning from ear to ear, she glanced at the door of Dinah's room and back to Camila.

"Still trying to convince me of your 'alibi'?"

"Uhm—"

"It's okay, Mani," and she approached her then whisper, "take Cheechee to your room next time," and she chuckled leaving Normani alone in the hallway.

"Damn you..." and she saw her peace sign and she smiled.

***

CAMILA and Lauren didn't noticed the time because of their lively conversation, they just notice when the security lighting of the mansion turned off. So they both stood and went inside the mansion because there's some light peeking in the sky. That's when Camila saw Normani tiptoeing leaving Dinah's room.

Both Camila and Lauren didn't sleep, Camila just went back to her room to change and Lauren, Camila didn't know because Lauren's room is on the west wing while her room is on the east wing.

Camila went down to the stairs when she saw Ally and Justin, looks like waiting for her to come down.

"What's up?"

"Hey, Mila," and Ally embrace Camila, "good morning."

"Good morning, bro."

"Good morning," she replied with a smile on Justin, "where you heading?"

"Ally wanted to go back to the apartment to get some clothes, we didn't know when we'll be staying here, I need to change too and I'm accompanying her, just to make sure."

Camila nodded, "that's good, okay then, did you bring your car?" she ask Ally and saw her shook then to Justin, same, "well then, go to the garage, pick one there, I will not mind," and she pointed the way, "take that way so you will not need the password to enter the garage."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, it's heavily tinted, no one will notice and the car will notify you if someone—you know..."

"Okay, thanks bro."

"No worries, the key is in there too, just pick one."

"Thanks, Mila."

"No problem."

"Mila can you lend some clothes for Lauren just for today? Because biggy already had one, we knock on the door but no one answered."

Camila smiled at it, "okay, I will just tell Normani to bring it to her room."

"It's up to you, we leave now so we can come back, uhm—how about you where you heading?"

"ETG."

"Oh, I see, take care."

"You two take care," and she looked at to Justin and saw him nod, knowing what she meant.

Then Ally and Justin left.

***

CAMILA went back to her room to take some of her clothes to lend it to Lauren then went to Normani's room, she noticed the small box on the left door it turns red and she sighed, she already know what it means, she fell asleep again.

"Damn..." and she had no choice but go to the west wing where Lauren's room are.

Camila was gulping hard, she now standing in front of Lauren's room, she already knock but no one answered so she decided to get in. When she get inside she heard a running shower so it made her calm, she can sneak in and place the clothes on the bed then left, it was not that hard or so she thought. She was about to leave when her eyes caught something shimmering on the side table so she went back and approach the side table. There she saw the golden moon necklace, she got smile because Lauren wore it, she raised her hand to trace it from her fingertips.