5

DINAH and Justin arrive at the exact location of the blinking red dot before Ally and Lauren does. And Dinah did shut the laptop off manually just before they got into the location.

"We get the exact location, right?"

"Yes, it's front of the white iron gate and had dark red painted roof," Justin answered.

"Yep, we're really here," Dinah said when she saw Lauren's car.

"You arrive earlier than us," Ally said when they approach Justin and Dinah.

"We just followed the device's location," Justin explained.

"Where are we, Ralph?"

"Brad's address," she answered while roaming her eyes into the familiar house and she marched through the front porch.

"You went here before?"

"Yes, during the party but I didn't went in and join because I changed my mind," Lauren explained when she halted in front of the door then she press the doorbell multiple times.

"Ralph, let me."

"No, DJ, she ruined me to Camzi and I want him to pay."

And they heard a man's voice from the inside: A sec.

Then the door finally opened and revealed Brad.

"Babe, what a surprise," and instead of a hug that he expected he receives a slap from Lauren.

Justin quickly moved to his feet and went to Brad's back and held him tight, locking his arms behind his back, "don't try to move."

"Oh, you can hurt me now, Crisanto? Huh?" he asked struggling to get free from his grip.

"Of course, I can, Simpson, I'm just trying to control myself, but not now, I will not let you hurt Ally again."

And Brad chuckled.

"You hurt Ally?" Lauren asked, furious.

"Yes, he is, but Cabello and I took care of him, you want to get revenge, am I right? Does Cabello really hurt your pride and ego, Simpson, that's why you're doing this?"

"What do you mean? I didn't do anything."

Dinah shook her head and moved towards Brad gripped by Justin, "don't feel dumb, Simpson, don't think that I'm just imposing because of my height, because I'm really not, I can broke your nose and chipped your tooth and I will if you lied to us," and she called Lauren, "Ralph?"

"Where's my phone, you have it, aren't you?" Lauren asked.

Brad looked at to Dinah and he doubted that Dinah can do what she is saying earlier, "no, I don't have it."

"Ally, close your eyes, I don't want you to see violence," Justin said.

Ally on the other hand nodded but instead of closing her eyes, she turned around.

Dinah did punch Brad and hit his nose.

Brad's blood gush out from his nose that makes him groan but Justin never loses his grip against him, "YOU SON OF A BITCH, YOU BROKE MY NOSE!"

"I warned you, so don't make another mistake, if you answered wrong again, the next one is chipping your tooth out, okay, Simpson?"

Brad couldn't do anything but glare towards the tall blonde woman.

"Uhm guys, suggestion?"

"What is it?" Dinah asked.

"Why don't we just call Lauren's former number?" "Because you know what Brad, it's not only your tooth will be hit but also your tongue you'll surely bite it off because of pain and also you'll get a busted lips, trust me, DJ is best in serving, she will surely think you're a volleyball ball, it surely hurts."