🔅Chapter 1

VOTE!        VOTE!

COMMENT!

Her pointed heels clicked on the floor, her waist swayed and she walked into the office with a bright smile on her face.

Rohit Shetty: Just the woman I was looking for.

Chandra: Hey, Rohit I am so happy to be here.

Rohit: It's an honour to have you with me.

Chandra: You are just acting nice.

Rohit: Thanks for coming to India and let's talk about the shooting.

Chandra: I heard that we would be going to Australia is that true?

Rohit: Yes it is. I want this to be an important and enjoyable movie for an actress of your calibre.

Chandra: I know that I have featured here and there in some movies showing my talent but I'm still nervous.

Karan Johar enters the room.

Karan: Don't be nervous. This storyline is a good one to integrate you into this cinema.

One month later.

The king was in his office with his marketing team, their company was about to celebrate the Diamond Jubilee (60years) of their company. His grandfather has been the one to start this company years ago.

I think we need to throw a big party, reduce prices and have an influential person to be the face of our company. ~~~ the marketing head said.

We have to use someone hot and fresh for everyone. ¬¬¬ the young woman in the marketing department says. 

So who is the person that is hot right now? ¬¬¬ Dev asked.

There is this actress that just recently came to Australia. I can't remember what her name is but she's very popular. ¬¬¬ Paro says. 

That must be Chandra. I love her. She is so real. ¬¬¬ the young woman squealed. 

Elena, calm down okay. What's her full name? I will ask the human resources to contact her. ¬¬¬ Dev says typing on his laptop. 

Her name is Chandramukhi. Just Chandramukhi. ¬¬¬ Elena says. 

We know that's her stage name but what's her full name? ¬¬¬ Paro asked. 

She was abandoned as a baby. She doesn't have a last name. ¬¬¬ Elena says. 

That is going to be a problem, you know how Grandma is. ¬¬¬ Paro says. 

Elena are you sure that it will prove to be beneficial to us. ¬¬¬ Dev asked. 

Completly sure. ¬¬¬ Elena says. 

Dev agrees for her to be the face of their company. He asks the head of human resources to contact her about the job.  Parvati stays after the meeting to talk to him about his decision. 

His grandma is an extremely judgmental and superficial woman but no family member would admit that. She knew that his Dadi would not approve of Chandra. 

I know what you want to say. ¬¬¬ Dev looks at her. 

She looks back at him. 

Everything will be fine. ¬¬¬ he says.