🔅Chapter 16

Hey my lovely readers, remember to vote and comment after reading. 

_____

Chandramukhi get off Dev's body. "Hey, come here for round two," Dev pulls her legs as she was about to get off the bed. " Dev, it's Elena's wedding," Chandramukhi says. "Okay, let's shower together," Dev says. " You wish, you are not getting in between my legs again," Chandra scoffs.

" A man has to try his luck," Dev says. " I will be fast," Chandra says. " I will just go to Chinnilal's room," Dev says. " Give me a kiss first," Chandramukhi says. " A kiss can turn to other things," Dev winks at her. " Get out of here," Chandra laughs and pushes him out of the hotel room. 

" Ahh, but that was great morning sex," She sighs and rushes to have her bath. Chandra wore her chief bridesmaid's dress and go to Elena's room. Elena was stress eating as the make-up artist was doing her job. " Don't stain your dress," Chandra says to her.

" Bitch where were you all this while? You are supposed to be here with me," Elena says. " She has been stressed," Roshanee says. " I am sorry, I was busy with Dev," Chandra sits on the makeup chair. " Oh, you were fucking him," Elena laughs. " I am sorry," Chandra says. " We have 30minutes, let's use it well," Marabel says. 

Chandra receives a text message from the hospital. She opens it and reads it. " What is that?" Roshanee says. " It's a message from my gynaecologist," Chandra says. "Are you pregnant?" Jaya says when she enters the room. " No, I still have a few months on my birth control injection. I just wanted to see her and look out for my options," Chandra says.

" What options?" Marabel asks. " I have been on contraception since my sexual life started. And now, I found Dev and I want to have a kid someday in the future. I want to know what to do and to make sure that everything is alright. And that I am producing eggs," Chandra says. 

" My daughter-in-law is very smart," Jaya says. " Do you want me to go with you?" Roshanee asks. " Yes, please," Chandra says. " Okay, back to me. I am the pregnant distressed bride," Elena says.

" Babe, you are looking beautiful. You are going to rock this," Chandra says. " Uhh, I love you so much," Elena starts to cry. " Na, baby girl suck the tears in. You are wearing a white dress," Jaya says. " Yeah," Elena says. 

Thirty minutes later,

Enrique walks his beautiful daughter down the aisle with her glamorous long white dress. Elena was looking like a million bucks. Chinnilal was eagerly waiting for their relationship to be joined. He wanted to spend time with his best friend, his soulmate, and the love of his life- Elena. 

Especially knowing that Elena was pregnant. Both sides of the family were very happy. Elena felt like a true princess, she was having her dream wedding. The chief bridesmaids and best man were staring each other down. Their eyes were doing the nasties. 

The couple exchanged their vows and the priest declared them married.

-----

Dev stood by the bar and ordered a whisky on the rocks. Chandra swayed her hips to him holding her glass of white wine. " Hey," Chandra says. "Hey baby, how are you?" Dev asks. " I am good, don't get drunk because we have an appointment on our bed tonight," Chandra says winking at him.

" I will put that in mind. We also have a date tomorrow," Dev says. " I can't wait for that," Chandra says. " Give me a kiss," Dev asks. Chandra moves closer and peaks his lips. 

" Look at those two," Dev says to Chandra pointing at Paro and Krish. " Oh they are definitely together," Chandra says. Parvati and Krish walk towards the bar. " Are you guys dating?" Chandra asks. " Yes, we are dating," Paro says.