🔅Chapter 12

Disclaimer: There is a little bit of swearing. 

It was supposed to be a little bit longer but I got exhausted. And my fingers hurt from typing. 

VOTE!

COMMENT!

~~~~

"Thank God you used protection. That was intense," Roshanee says." I want you to have a baby soon," Elena whines." Girl, calm down, besides my period started this morning," Chandra laughs." When are you getting married to Chinnu?" Roshanee asked Elena.

" My parents are coming to Australia today, the wedding is next month," Elena says. " I hope you get married before I leave," Chandramukhi asks. " Why are you leaving? Your future family is here," Roshanee says.

" I love Dev but at the end of the day, I came here for three months to shoot a movie. And after that," Chandramukhi was saying until she got interrupted. " B*tch you aren't going anywhere," Elena says firmly. " Have you talked to Dev about your plans?" Roshanee asks.

Chandramukhi shakes her head. " No, I didn't want to bring that up now. I just want us to enjoy what we have for now," she smiles. " You both decided to take the next step in your relationship. I'm sure Dev isn't going to let you out of his sight now," Roshanee says.

" Besides, Chandra has that strong p*ssy power," Elena smirks. " I'm going to kill you,"  Chandra gets up to hit Elena. Elena got up and ran for her life. " Crazy girls," Roshanee laughs. 

----------  

Chandra spent the rest of the day in bed. She was having painful period cramps. 

" Mom is coming soon. She will take care of you," Elena says. She hands Chandra the hot water bottle she had requested. " I can't wait. She will be so surprised that I can cook," Chandra says. " Oh yes, she is eager to meet Dev," Elena says. 

" Did you tell her about him?" Chandra asks. " Of course, I am a big gossip," Elena says. " She's going to quiz him," Chandra sighs. " Oh yes, let me tell you what happened at the party after you left," Elena jumps on the bed. " Go ahead," Chandra sits up. 

" Krish and Paro danced, they looked so good together," Elena says. " Do you think they like each other?" Chandra asks. " I am sure Krish was flirting with Paro but she didn't notice it," Elena says. " She felt so deeply for Dev. I'm sure she's just trying to take time," Chandra says. 

" Why though? I am going to set them up together," Elena says. " What's your business? " Chandra laughs. " I can't overlook good chemistry," Elena says firmly. " You are just nosey," Chandramukhi laughs. " What's your plan with Dev?" Elena asks. 

" Nothing," Chandra says. " What do you mean nothing?" Elena asks. " Of course I love him but if he doesn't stop me from going next month. I can't do anything about it," Chandramukhi says. " I say you get pregnant," Elena says. " Oh, my grandmother in law would go crazy. She will say I have trapped them," Chandra laughs hysterically. 

" Well, I want a baby as soon as I get married to my Chinnu," Elena says dreamily. " I can't wait to see you blow up and glow," Chandra says. " I'm going to tell Chinnu. We should start now," Elena says. " Somebody is having serious baby fever," Chandra winks at her. 

" Whatever, I am going to pick the parents from the airport," Elena says.

----------

Dev and Chinnlal had gone to their jeweller's shop. Dev couldn't decide on a ring to purchase yet. He selected five rings, he would come back to finalize it later.