✳Chapter 18: Nostalgic

A minimum of 10 votes.

Do vote and comment!

-----

Chandra and Dev had dinner with the family. They all spent time together and talked about several things.

When it was time to sleep, they entered Dev's room. They changed into their pyjamas. Chandra sat on Dev's lap. She slowly kissed his neck. " Chandra, what are you doing?" Dev asks her. " I want to spend time with you," Chandra says.

" I want that but this seems more than spending time," Dev says pushing her away. " Okay, I want to be physical. You can't say no to me," Chandra says. " You wanted to be celibate until our marriage and I want to keep to that even though I am dying inside to have you," Dev says.

" Okay, self-control it is," Chandra says. Dev smiles and kisses her. " But we can play a little," Dev says. " Only kissing," Chandra says. " Yeah," Dev says.

He grabs her neck and they kiss passionately. Chandra removes Dev's shirt. " Screw celibacy," Chandra says. Roshanee opened the door right then. " I knew something like this would happen, Chandra comes with me," Roshanee says. " Mom seriously, you can't be a cock block," Chandra says. " You should go with your mom dear," Dev says to her.

Chandra gets up and follows her. Roshanee closes the door. Dev mouths thank you. Roshanee took Chandra to her room.

" You are angry at me," Roshanee says. " Yes, I am. I was busy," Chandra says. " I know, Dev told me after dinner to come and get you. We both could see that you are likely to break your celibacy rule," Roshanee says. " It's because I love him too much," Chandra says. " Keep your legs closed until your wedding night. It's what you wanted too," Roshanee says.

-----

August 2021.

It was finally the day. The day when these two eternal souls join together to become husband and wife. The soulmates that had fought destiny for their love.

It is a beautiful day!

The sun was shining. The weather was just right. Everyone was running around to make sure the arrangements were all right. Even in the seeming chaos of putting final touches to the wedding venue, there was a feeling of peace beyond understanding.

They had found a venue not short of a palace. The place had some history, it was said that a courtesan had fallen deeply in love with a man there. The man died and her love was not realised.

But the tale goes that her love for him was deeper than death. She continued to dance in remembrance of her love for him. One day, she fell to her death but before she died she breathe his name last.

Devdas!

Roshanee and Marabel entered their daughter's chamber. They pulled the thick curtains away. The sun met with her eyes. And she opened them.

" Good morning," Roshanee says. " It's time to get married," Marabel says. Chandramukhi got up and hugged both of her mothers.

She had her bath. She wore her royal bridal dress.

Elena and Parvati couldn't keep their mouths shut when they saw her completely dressed.