🔅Chapter 5

----------

What happened to you? ~~~ Elena asked.

That Miss Universe looking b*tch insulted me. She called me a slut. ~~~ Chandra says. 

I will hurt that b*tch. ~~~ Elena says angrily.

No, your job is important to me. ~~~ she wipes her tears.

What happened between you and Dev? ~~~ Elena says.

We kissed. ~~~ she says.

You are fast. ~~~ Elena says.

His lips are like heaven. We are going on a date tonight. ~~~ she says.

You have to look stunning. ~~~ Elena says.

Of course, I want to know Dev better. He seems like a sweet man. ~~~ Chandra says.

He is a sweet man. He is wonderful I have to say. He will make you happy. ~~~ Elena says.

Okay, I haven't said anything about marriage so calm down. ~~~ Chandra says.

Don't you want to get married and settle down? ~~~ Elena asks. She was just excited about the idea of her best friend getting married.

I do but I have to be careful. I love my profession and I have to get a family that will respect that. ~~~ she says.

What you are saying is correct? ~~~ Elena says.

Well, let me go back to work now. ~~~ Chandra says.

She gets up and goes for her dress trial. Dev went to check on her. The photographer was around and asked her to take some pictures.

You are doing well. ~~~ Dev says.

The camera is in love with me. ~~~ Chandra says.

It's not only the camera that loves you. ~~~ Dev says.

Oh yes, who else loves me? ~~~ she asks him.

Your fans of course. ~~~ he says.

She shakes her head.

Why are you so shy? Speak what is in your mind, Dev. ~~~ she looks him in the face.

I have to go back to work. ~~~ he turns.

She grabs his hands.

Don't be so shy. ~~~ she says.

He leaves.

----------

Chandra finished her photo for that day and went home with Elena. She selected a beautiful dress to wear. She got a call from Dev before she started to get dressed. 

Hey, what's up? ~~~ Chandra says. 

Don't dress fancy but something comfortable. ~~~ Dev says.

Like what? Jeans? ~~~ she asks. 

Even though it is summer it will be cool so get a jacket. ~~~ Dev says. 

Where are you taking me? ~~~ she asks him. 

Don't be so curious. ~~~ Dev says.