✳ Epilogue

A minimum of 11 votes would be fantastic. But then again, but is the last.

----

Three months later,

Chandra walked into their living room looking at her watch. Dev was watching tv. " Dev, we need to have sex now," Chandra says. " I don't feel like it," Dev says. " What do you mean you don't feel like it?" Chandra asks. " Chandra,  I know that you are stressed about getting pregnant. But setting time for sex isn't helping matters," Dev says.

" Okay, we will talk about this later. I am ovulating today so, sex now in the bedroom," Chandra says walking away. Dev just stayed in the living room. Because Chandra had been on contraception consistently for years, she wasn't producing enough eggs. It was stressing her out but that doesn't help a bit.

Dev did everything his wife wanted because he wanted her to be happy. But she was starting to go overboard. And he knew that these methods wouldn't help in their convincing.

Stress + Baby making doesn't go well together.

Chandra came out of the room angrily. " What's up with you?" Chandra asks. She threw a pillow at him. " I don't want to have scheduled sex anymore. This baby-making isn't any fun," Dev says. " We aren't playing in a park. This is not a fun business," Chandra says.

" See I feel like a sperm donor at this point. We are supposed to enjoy making love but it's just a goal. I don't like it," Dev says. " If I had good eggs, we would not have this problem," Chandra says. He pulls her to sit down beside him. " This is not your fault. It is normal, your doctor said it herself," Dev says. " Yes, but I am stressed," Chandra says.

" You have to relax cause stressing won't help you make more eggs," Dev says. " You know, you can help me relax while I am ovulating," She bites her lips. " My ovulating wife," Dev kisses her lips. " My sperm donor husband," She chuckles. " I don't like arguing with you," He kisses her neck. " Neither do I," Chandra says.

Dev removes her blouse. Chandra grabs his face and they kiss passionately. Dev settles in between her legs on the couch.

Just then their bell rings. " Let's pretend to not be at home," Dev says. " Okay," Chandra says. She removes his tee-shirt. There is a banging on the door. " We have to get the door," Dev sighs. They get up and wear their clothes.

They both go to open the door. It was Elena and Chinnilal. " How are you guys?" Chinnilal asks. " We are good to come in, " Dev says. " You are not supposed to be travelling about with this big belly," Chandra says to Elena. She was now eight months pregnant.

" My best friends house isn't just anywhere," Elena says. They enter the house. " Are you excited for the baby?" Dev asks. " I can't wait for it to leave my body. I just want to hold her," Elena says. " Are you hungry?" Chandra asks.

She was genuinely happy for her best friend. But seeing Elena so excited just reminded her that her body wasn't ready to make a baby now.

And it's okay!

Dev went to meet his wife in the kitchen. She was trying to mix up something for Elena and Chinnilal. He hugged her from behind. "Are you okay?" Dev asks her. " I just realise that you were right, my body isn't ready for a baby. I shouldn't tense it up," Chandra says. " Yeah, the baby will come when he is ready," Dev says.

They kiss.

" I am sure you are tired of routine sex," Chandra laughs. " I hate that," Dev says. " I am sorry, I hate it too. It's no fun," Chandra says. " Well let's focus on our besties that are around," Dev says. Chandra pecks his lips again.