🔅Chapter 11

----------

" Oh my gosh, did it happen last night?" Elena asks Chandramukhi. She just blushed. " It's obvious.  Can't you see the love bites on her neck?" Roshanee asks. " I have to say, Dev was giving you bedroom looks at the party," Elena says. " He seems so quiet but he is a naughty boy," Roshanee teases Chandramukhi. 

" Okay, stop teasing me," Chandra says. " Will you tell us how it happened?" Elena asks. " Do you want to know?" Chandra folds her hands in Roshanee's. " Yes, if you're fine with telling me," She replies. " Okay, here is how it started," Chandra says.

----------

The celebration for the 60th anniversary of the Malhotra family had started. Big businessmen that had associated with the Malhotra's for the three generations arrived from all over the world. 

The Malhotra's were dressed in their golden lace attire representing themselves as the business royalty they were. There were murmurs from all sides some commenting on the greatness of the first family, some criticizing because of their narrow mindedness and some just in awe. 

Is there a glorious Indian celebration that wouldn't start with music?

Of course not. The first family danced into the venue on the popular song Shava Shava. Their performance was excellent, of course, it would be because Paro had gotten them a choreographer to make everything look real yet special.

 It was the highlight of the beginning of the party until a certain person walked into the venue. She wasn't trying to look like an angel that descended from heaven. But her aura just demanded it. 

Chandramukhi sirph ( just) Chandramukhi

" That's my daughter in law," Amitabh smiles

" That's my daughter in law," Amitabh smiles. Kirron who was beside him wasn't happy at that. Something has to be done. 

Chandramukhi smiled ear to ear and walked further in. She said quick hi's and hello's to people while she looked for her man

Dev was at a corner admiring her. " I am going to marry this woman," he says. " You better ask her fast, the shooting of her film ends in 3 weeks," Chinnilal says. " Oh my gosh, you're right," Dev says. " Should I call the family jeweller?" Chinnilal asks him. " Yes, right now," Dev says. 

Parvati saw Dev admiring Chandra at the corner. She goes to him and pinches him. " Idiot, you're girlfriend is waiting for you," she pushes him forward. He smiles back at her and goes to Chandra.