🔅Chapter 15

This chapter isn't actually finished to where I want it but it's fine. I had to publish at least one book because of the repeated requests. I hope you enjoy it. 

But before you read, vote please and remember to comment. 

-----

Chandramukhi enters Dev's room. He carries her and lays her on the bed and sits next to him. She gets up and sits on his laps, her legs around his waist on the bed and them looking at each other. "Oh, I wanted to ask you. Do you want to go on a dinner date this week?" Dev asks. "You bet, I am going to get a sexy dress," Chandramukhi says.

"I am sure your planning ways to tease me," Dev says. "Hmm, I will make you beg," She holds his face and bites his lower lips. "Baby, I am ready to beg you for anything," He holds the spaghetti sleeve of her nightie and pushes it down.

Her smoothy-silky skin was exposed, and her rounded twins housed by her red lace bra was in his sight. "You are so cute," Chandra says as she slowly unbuttoned Dev's nightshirt.

"How do you feel about spending time with your mother?" Dev asks his girlfriend as she unbuttoned his shirt. Chandramukhi looked up at him at smiled. "I am so happy and grateful for finding my mom," She answers with a bright smile. "All I want is for you to always be happy," Dev says.

"What did I do to deserve you?" She pecks his lips. "You have a sweet and caring heart," Dev removes his nightshirt. "You know something else; I have that is sweet," Chandra smirks at him. "I guess you will tell me," Dev smiles. Chandra gets up a bit, she kneels in-between his legs and removed her lace bra.

Dev licked his lips as he saw her breasts reveal themselves in front of him. "Where do I start?" He pushes her closer to him causing her to laugh. Dev squeezed both bosoms gently with his hands and licked her nipples. He then decided to take his time to suck and bite each breast. "Dev," She moaned his name.

¬¬¬¬¬

Elena rushed up from the bedroom to the bathroom. She puked everything she had for dinner away. Chinnu walked to the bathroom when he could not feel her on the bed. "Are you okay?" Chinnilal asks. "Yeah, I think so," Elena says. "You have to be careful; you don't want to get a stomach viral," Chinnilal says. "Yeah, you are right," She rinses her mouth.

They lay on the bed together. "Chinnu, I am hungry," Elena says. "I have it covered," He gets up from the bed and goes downstairs. He decides to warm food for Elena to eat, Roshanee who was still wandering around the house saw him plating the food.

"Hey, are you, good sweetheart," She asks him. "Yeah, Elena just vomited, and she is hungry now," Chinnilal says. "Hmm, she vomited and is hungry," Roshanee says to herself. "Take the food to her, tell me how she feels tomorrow," Roshanee says. "Bye aunt," Chinnilal say

¬¬¬¬¬

Chandramukhi was fully naked under Dev and her body was under his mercy. Her back arched as he entered her wet flower. He felt kisses on her neck as he continued to thrust in and out of her body. His hands holding her waist tight as he made love sweet love to her. " Shit, Dev," She moaned as she held onto his neck. Her eyes closed tight enjoying all the pleasure of being with her man.

" I love you," Chandramukhi opened her eyes slowly. She bit her lower lips. Dev's lips smashed onto hers. Chandra flipped them over so she could take the reigns of the lovemaking. She smirked and ran her hands through her man's body. She settled on his body well and Dev entered her once again. " That feels so good," Dev says. " Oh really," Chandra chuckled. " You know, it was made to worship your tight walls," Dev whispered in her ears. " Oh my, your dirty talks," Chandra laughed.