🔅Chapter 8

The young couples decided to go to Dev's private home. " Woah, this house is beautiful. You can raise your kids here," Elena says. " Missy, calm down," Chandramukhi shakes her head. " It isn't a bad idea," Dev says. " So, who do you think made that video?" Chinnilal asks. 

" It is obviously, that b*tch, Paro," Elena says. " I don't think she has the wits for that," Chandra says. " You are naive babe," Elena says. " Paro is a nice person and I don't think she would do such," Dev says. " She loves you bro so it is possible she did it," Chinnilal. 

" I will find out," Dev says. " No, I don't want negativity," Chandra says. " What are you going to do about the inlaws," Elena asks. " I will take Chandra home privately to see them later," Dev says. " Oh Lord, I am going to get grey hair thinking about this," Chandramukhi says. 

" You will have interesting stories to tell your grandkids don't worry," Elena laughs. Chandramukhi rolls her eyes. 

----------

Roshanee decided to talk to her friend after the party. She changed and went into Jaya's room. " Are you good?" she asks Jaya. " Yes, come and sit here," she smiles at her friend. " How are you doing?" Roshanee asks. " I am exhausted from what happened at the party. What a birthday!" Jaya says. 

" I want to ask you a question," Roshanee says. " Go ahead," Jaya says. " What is the problem with that young lady?" Roshanee asks. " What do you mean?" Jaya asks. " Acting is her job, it's not the reflection of the woman that she is. If your son loves her get to know her," Roshanee says. 

" It's not that simple. I have-- my whole family has always seen Paro as our daughter in law," Jaya says. " You are implying that you want your son in a loveless marriage," Roshanee says. " I- I don't have an answer to that. They have known each other for years and will be fine," Jaya says. 

" Friendship love and romantic love is different. You are planning for your son to grow bitter," Roshanee laughs. " I will meet the girl but I don't know," Jaya says. " Your son loves that girl whether you like it or not," she says. 

Jaya nods at what Roshanee said. Roshanee left her to ponder on her words. Jaya thought long and hard about what her friend has told her. She had an impute in who she married. Would it be fair to not give her son the same opportunity?

----------

Krish grabbed Parvati's hand away before she could exit with her parents. He pulled her to a private corner. 

" What you did to that woman is bad?" He says. " I didn't do anything," She lies. " I am not a fool. I won't rat you out because I can see the desperation in your eyes," Krish says. " Yes, I did it. I have loved Dev so much. She just came out of nowhere and he suddenly loves her," She says angrily.

" What if they were meant to be?" Krish says. " I won't let them be together without putting up a fight," Parvati says. " You can fight for your love but don't drag that woman down," Krish says. " You're right, I overdid it. I couldn't deal with all the attention on her," Parvati says. " Playing dirty will only make their relationship stronger," Krish says. 

----------

Anupam, Amitabh and Raj sat at the dining table talking about the event. " I think it's bad what was done to that girl," Anupam says. " Yes, we should find out who did it," Raj says. " We can but no matter what, she won't be my daughter in law," Amitabh says. " My Paro loves Dev a lot but he seems very interested with that woman," Anupam says. 

" He will get over her. I will make sure she leaves Australia," Amitabh says. Raj just smiled awkwardly. He sent a message to his private investigator. He had asked him to find out everything possible about Chandramukhi.