🔅Chapter 17

I have no clue what I am writing with this medical examination. I am just combining words. Don't take it as how an examination goes!

Vote!

Comment!

-----

Chandra and Dev we're still rolling around in bed in the morning making love. Dev removed the covers. " What are you doing it's cold?" Chandra who was on top of him said. " Can we have a break? I am tired," Dev says.

" Well, we have been going at it for a while," Chandra gets off his body. " Yeah, you go and shower. I will arrange the room," Dev says. Chandra kisses his cheeks and goes to shower. When she's done Dev takes his. Chandra goes to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Dev comes out to join her. They eat their breakfast together. " So it's Monday when are you going to work?" Chandra asks. " I was thinking about staying in. Let's talk and plan our future some more," Dev says.

" No, you should go to work. Besides, if we are going on a holiday for two months you have to live things organised for your dad," Chandra says. " That's true but I feel like you are trying to get rid of me," Dev gets up and puts his plate in the sink. " No, I have an appointment today with a gynaecologist," Chandra says.

" Are you feeling uncomfortable? Or are you pregnant?" Dev asks. " No, none of that. I just want to start making plans for a baby," Chandra says. " Oh okay, so you are just going for a checkup. Should I come?" Dev asks. " No, my moms are going with me," Chandra says.

" That's great, so I will go to work then," Dev kisses her forehead. " I have to ask you a question," Dev says. " When do you want to have kids? After the marriage or months after that," Chandra asks. " I think we can start trying after the marriage, you?" Dev says. " Yeah, I want that too," Chandra says. Chandra and Dev kiss and then prepare for their day.

-----

Marabel and Roshanee came to pick Chandramukhi up. " Hey mom," Chandra says opening the front door. "Are you ready?" Marabel asks. " Yeah, I am," Chandra gets her bag and they enter the car together.

" So when do you want to start wedding planning?" Roshanee asks her. " Oh, I don't know. Dev and I are going to take a two months holiday first though," Chandra says. " Do you at least know where you want to get married?" Marabel asks her. " I think we would both say India, " Chandra smiles.

" It would be fun to plan your wedding," Marabel says. " The heir of the Malhotra's and the heiress of the Chakraborty's wedding," Roshanee says. " I am not the heiress of anything," Chandra says. " When Raj found out about you, he changed his will to suit you and Krish. He started a business in your name too," Roshanee says.

" What have you done to that man? I am not even his child and he is giving me all that," Chandra shakes her head in disbelieve. " Baby, it's called pussy power," Marabel says with her Latina accent. " You got that right," Roshanee chuckles. " But yes, I want to be an Indian princess on my wedding day," Chandramukhi says.

" You will be one," Marabel says. " Okay, we are here," Roshanee parks the car. The women get down and walk into the hospital. The nurses confirm the appointment and Chandra goes one with her mothers. " Dr Anjali, I brought my mothers here for support," Chandra says. " It's good to have support," Dr Anjali says.

Chandra lays on the hospital chair while the Dr performs an ultrasound. She does another test too. " Okay, so how is she doing?" Roshanee asks. " Yeah, tell me what's up," Chandra says. " You aren't producing as many eggs as a 25yr old should but don't be alarmed it's because of the contraception. By my results, the injection would become ineffective in two months. Have you thought about an estimated time you want to start having children?" Dr Anjali asks.