🔅Chapter 10

" Just who I was looking for," Dev walks the garden. " How are you?" Chandramukhi asks him. " Hey, aunty. I am very angry with you Chandra," Dev says. " What's up beta?" Roshanee asks. " This woman, she has been to my house like 10 times this week but this is the first time I am seeing her this week," he takes a sit. 

" Why are you doing that to your boyfriend?" Roshanee asks. " It wasn't on purpose, I was busy and so was he," Chandramukhi says. " Those are just excuses," Dev says. " I am very sorry Dev, okay," Chandra pecks his cheeks. " Let's go for a date and maybe I will forgive you," Dev says. 

" Okay, take me home so that I can get dressed," Chandra says. " That's fine, sorry aunty I am taking her away," Dev says. " No problem," Roshanee says as they all got up. " Better wear something sexy," Roshanee whispers into Chandra's ears. " Trust me," she winks. 

She leaves holding hands with Dev. They entered his car. " Oh, you drove here yourself," she says. " Yeah, I wanted some alone time with you," he says to her. " You must have missed him," she smiles as she fastens her seat belt. Safety first. " I did," he drives off. 

They got to Elena's apartment. Elena was reading a book, she dropped it and opened the door for them. " Hey, my favourite couple," Elena says. " How are you sister in law?" Dev greets her. " When did she become your sister in law?" Chandramukhi says.

" Since, he fell for you," Elena sits down opposite the couple. " Whatever. I am going to change," Chandramukhi says. " Are you going out for a date?" Elena asks. " Yeah, call Chinnilal let's make it a double date," Chandramuhki says. " He must be busy with work," Dev says. 

" Ahh, Dev wants some alone time with you," Elena smirks. " Oh shut up," Chandra chuckles. She leaves them alone. Dev and Elena decided to talk about the Company's anniversary party that was happening the next week. 

----------

" I didn't know you are a coward," Rani says to him. " I'm not a coward but I just don't want to tell her that I like her," Krish says. " Why? It's like today, you don't know if after 3months of dating it would be love," Rani says.

" Paro is more interested in ruining Dev and Chandra's love," Krish says. " That's true but if you confess maybe she will take her mind off him," Rani says. " I am not going to be anyone's rebound," Krish says.

" Krish, just tells her your feelings and walk away," Rani says. " I will but at the right time. For now, I have to make sure she doesn't go overboard with this obsession of hers," Krish says. " Yes, Chandra is a very nice woman," Rani says.

 " She is very funny with her comebacks, she's the perfect match for the oldies in your house," Krish laughs. " You are silly," Rani laughs. 

----------

" I decided to bring you to a restaurant today," Dev says. " Yeah, it's nice," she sits down opposite him. " Chandra, did I tell you how beautiful you're looking," Dev asks. " Hmm, you kept saying that as we drove here," she smiles. 

" True, I love you," he holds her hands under the table. " I love you too," she leans into peck his lips. Dev cups her face and turns the sweet peck into a slow and passionate kiss. He gently pulled out of the kiss and pecked her. 

Chandramukhi sits well on her chair and blushes. " You must have missed me," she says. " You can't imagine how much," he winks at her. " Can we order food now? It's getting hot here," she chuckles. 

The waiter takes their order. He brought their food on time too. " Thank you," Chandra says. " So how has the shooting been?" Dev asks.  " It takes up most of my day but the sets are really fun," Chandra says. " I am glad you are loving it," Dev says.