We're back! And already disappearing

"Kim!", I yelled from the floor, I had been laying there coloring on Recolor until Kim swiped my hat from my head. Now the big dork was running into my kitchen. He was at my house to hang out for awhile before he had to head to swimming practice later. I was considering following him but decided against it, that's exactly that the meathead wants. Eventually he poked his head around the corner, clearly trying to see if I was coming. Xuppu and Fluff flew out chasing each other, I smiled at the two kwami's floating by. "C'mon Alix!", Kim said. I groaned looking at him upside down. "Why?", I said, groaning in the middle. "You should come make me a sandwich", he said, really smoothly like it was the most brilliant idea ever. I glared at him turning back to my game. But then he was quiet for a long time, I was starting to wonder what he was up to when a text popped up on my screen from Luka. We'd been planning a surprise party for Juleka so I figured it was something about that but then all the sudden a txt from him came through from our school group chat. I opened it curious how he'd even gotten added to that chat. L: Has anyone seen Juleka? Nathaniel says she was supposed to meet him for a date but she never showed and I can't get a hold of her and it's been a couple hours. I gasped, reading the reply's that were already flooding in. A: oh no! I'll keep an eye out for her! I smirked a little at his response since I figured he was already on his way out as Cat noir. M: I'll meet you at the Eiffel Tower Adrien! I rolled my eyes but was also hoping Alya wouldn't go there, cuz she wouldn't find her friends, she'd find Paris's heroes. Most of my other classmates had similar responses, and Lila made some excuse about being in Singapore or something. "Hey Kim!", I yelled trying to catch the jocks attention. "What?!", he yelled, after a crash in the kitchen. I stood up, suspicious on what he had broke. "Juleka's-", I was cut off when I saw the mess in the kitchen. He had apparently just finished making food and was bringing food to me, then I yelled which had apparently startled him for some reason, resulting in chicken noodle soup everywhere, not to mention the broken bowl. I shook my head ignoring the mess. "Kim! Juleka's missing!", I said, taking out my miraculous. "What? Isn't that Luka's sister?", he asked, grabbing his miraculous from his bag and positioning it on his head. I nodded calling over the kwami's and txting LB and CN that we were on our way. Fluff! Clockwise! Moments later I was holding an umbrella and watching my boyfriend transform. I teleported us to the Eiffel Tower getting to the tower at about the same time the bug and cat team did. "M you take North, Adrien go South, Kim, go east and I'll go west, make sure to check all of Juleka's favorite spots", I ordered. Ladybug popped a small earpiece out of her yo-yo signaling to the rest of us to do the same. "Stay connected, bug out", she said swinging north at incredible speed. Cat noir saluted us then tipped off the side of the Eiffel Tower, free falling until he used his baton to start vaulting in the opposite direction of the spotted heroine. Kim jumped off next leaving only me at the tower, after watching the three jump off I headed west while I was watching for the dark girl my mind wandered. The camp trip ended about a month ago, cold weather was starting to set in making the nights a literal nightmare to patrol in, not that I'd been patrolling, I hadn't worn my miraculous since the battle against Hawkmoth. Although Kim has tried to get me to transform dozens of times. I landed on a building, getting an odd vibe, my heart beating out of control and ready to call my burrow at any moment. I watched around me sneaking through the alleyway shadows. The sunset cast creepy shadows on the wall leaving an eerie feeling. The whole time I walked through the alleyway, different shapes of the shadows, I'd suddenly blink and instead of the shadows in the alleyway it would be scenes from that terrible dream of us losing against Hawkmoth. I shook my head trying to get the thoughts to go away but the action only caused more to pop up. I ran through tears streaking down my face from the memories, they're terrified faces had haunted my dreams for weeks. Then a figure appeared at the end of the alleyway. "Alix Kubdel, you won't be able to run away from the lynx after you little bunny, not this time, and neither will your friends", The figure spoke. Then it melded into the shadows, just like it was never there.
———————
I leapt through the city keeping a sharp eye out for Juleka while trading quips with Cat noir while talking about our girl problems. "Be real Cat, I'm going bananas with Alix, she hasn't used her miraculous in weeks, I think she's afraid of it in a way", I said, almost falling off Alya's house. "Kim you don't know the half of it, Meowinette has been almost overbearingly comforting me, not that I don't appreciate it but a cat needs a little space yanno?", Adrien responded. I nodded to myself fully aware Adrien couldn't see me. The sunset was starting to bother my eyes, it was glaring off of EVERYTHING! I didn't realize there were that many shiny things in Paris. Utterly ridiculous, as Chloe would say anyways. My tired muscles continued jumping until I realized I had probably missed swim practice at this point. I punched a old buildings chimney knocking out a loose brick. I continued along hoping she'd be somewhere ahead, so I didn't have to jump anymore, I wasn't in the most miraculous shape apparently.
————————
I paced around in my room wondering where my sister could possibly be. I had resorted to trying to track her phone and searching through her stuff. When I realized she had left her phone I started to search through it knowing exactly what her password was.
N-A-T-H. I typed it in immediately going to her notes where I figured if she had any sort if diary that's where I'd find it. After an hour of searching through literally every app on her phone I still had nothing. That girl had the emptiest phone I'd ever seen. Next I started digging through her room, trying to find anything useful. Again, where does this girl write down anything important in her life? I opened the drawer of her dresser revealing a book under a stack of school papers. Oof a D on her last test? I thought examining the page. I put it back opening the book to the last page. But I immediately realized the last page wasn't in her hand righting and it seemed rushed. I stared at the page, confused at what I'd found. Who wrote this? Dear diary......