Blast from the past

I looked around trying to take in the surroundings. Although the sand everywhere wasn't really helping me identify where I was. I closed my eyes, trying to remember if I'd seen this place in a time bubble before. As I was mentally processing I heard a voice, and it wasn't just any voice. It was the voice of that woman that I made screw up the miraculous! Right, I made her screw up the miraculous. I visibly winced as I tried to follow her voice. But everything was sand, there were no people, no shade, and no water in sight. Man was I thirsty, I hadn't had anything to drink in almost 24 hours and it was wearing me down. I pulled off my tank top tying it over my head, trying to avoid some of the extreme heat. I was trying to figure out how far back in time I went, was this really Paris? Sand blew up in my face, it felt like tiny shards of glass poking into my skin. The pain was ridiculous, I never realized sand was so deadly. I reached my hand forward seeing a familiar transparent hexagon pattern. I reached for it and My hand looked like it had disappeared. I yanked it back, examining it to see if it was still there. After I'd counted all five fingers I stuck my hand back in, eventually walking all the way through. There was a flash of light and then a sort of laboratory appeared before me. "So awesome!", I whispered looking around. I caught sight of a half constructed horse miraculous and plans for the dog miraculous lying on a table next to various animal fur and feathers and different chemical compounds in old style beakers. I walked past and I could only imagine how funny my face looked on the other side of the beakers as I looked through them. When I had finished screwing around I got down to business. I walked down the hall of the lit cave scanning the walls trying to pick up on any little details that might be useful later on. I passed a vase, one that was now at the Louvre. I smiled brushing my fingers over the beautiful design, the vase held the image of a kwami, but only someone who had a kwami will pick up on that. I passed the gorgeous vase and came upon a crude door. I pushed the door open, seeing the creator of the miraculous and her little evil assistant. The assistant caught my gaze and I watched for a second but he took quick action. He pulled on the black cat miraculous, ready to transform at the word of his teacher? I don't know what she really was to him. Plagg being Plagg flew over to me coming around my head. "Plagg! It's good to see a familiar face!", I said reaching my hands out to him. The sad kwami seemed skeptical but landed in my hands anyway. I scratched his favorite spot behind his ears, not noticing the total shock on the two mystery people's faces. "Who are you, and how do you know about Plagg?", the boy asked. Getting way too into my face. Man is missed a good stare down. I stepped up on a rock jutting out of the ground to give me a little bit of a height advantage. I glared him down till the woman called him back. "Kwami!", she said sternly. I was surprised his name was actually kwami, and that this woman had so much authority over this boy. Weren't woman used as like slaves in this time zone? He glared at me one last time before turning back to the woman. "Who are you?", she asked, stepping closer to me. I scanned the woman up and down, somehow she looked familiar but I couldn't place it. "Uhhhhhh.....", I started unsure of how to explain I was from over 5000 years in the future. "I'm Alix Kubdel and I'm the future holder of the rabbit miraculous, there has been a slant in the timeline leading to the destruction of the world", I said stepping forward. "I need to take the miraculous back to my time and fix this", I finished. The woman and the boys eyes visibly widened. "We don't have the rabbit miraculous anymore, the kwami was lost", she said, shoulders slumping. My eyes widened shocked at what she just said. "What do you mean the kwami is lost?!", I yelled. The woman turned beckoning me closer, I followed listening to her as she mixed different things together. "Kwami's were once humans who had extraordinary powers, and now that I messed up the miraculous we can't replicate it", she said. I pulled my now inactive miraculous out of my pocket. "Well this work?", I asked, handing it to her. Her face turned from sour to cheerful. "YES! This is perfect!", she grabbed it from my hands setting it down. I shrugged to Plagg who shrugged back, then he landed in my hair curling up in it. 
—————————
Ik guys, weird chapter, only Alix's POV. Sorry it took me so long to get out, I've been crazy busy this weekend and I had no idea's so that's why it's short but anyways enjoy!