Band problems

I was sitting in my room waiting for Kim. Tears streamed down my face and even tho if you looked at me right now you'd think I'm alone I didn't feel alone, I felt something or someone watching me. I never felt alone anymore, I always felt I had to conceal my feelings or people that weren't actually there would judge me. I heard a knock on the window jerking me out of my thoughts. I looked towards it, my tears dripping off my cheeks. I opened the window after realizing it was Kim. I held myself waiting for him to get inside and detransform. After he released Xuppu the kwami immediately started complaining. "Why are we out this late? I'm starving and want to sleep!", the kwami moaned on. Kim shushed him telling him to go sleep with Fluff who had already zonked out on my dresser. After the kwami flew away I immediately hugged Kim. "Whoa! Hey Tink, what's wrong?", Kim asked, holding me close. His warm body comforted my petite frame. It made me feel protected, and safe. "I'm just really tired", I began, sighing afterwards. My sobs managed to resurface as I tried to continue explaining myself. "I-I d-don't know w-what's wrong K-Kim", I choked out. "Before that stupid camping trip I was always so confident", I said, talking softly so I wouldn't stutter. "But now... I'm always so scared and worried and on edge", I said looking up at him. His face held a amazing poker face which I didn't know he was capable of. "I keep having these flash backs about this Lynx miraculous holder and my mom and-", I got cut off by Kim who had spoke. "Wait, there isn't a Lynx miraculous in our miracle box, what are you talking about Alix?", he asked, his gray eyes full of wonder and mystery. I was dumbstruck with realization, that was something I was planning on getting through myself but that probably wasn't the best plan, besides if I'm confessing I can tell him I was the one who took his granola bar on Thursday and not Max. "Yeah about that, remember when I got kidnapped?", I asked, him answering with a nod almost immediately. "Well I told you I was kidnapped by Hawkmoth but it was actually the Lynx miraculous holder, but I didn't know who it was at the time so I just figured it was Hawkmoth", I said. Kim nodded pulling me in closer. My bed creaked from the movement of us sitting down on it. "So what's the deal with the Lynx miraculous? What are its powers?", Kim asked. I pulled away from him, wiping my tears and ready to explain fully. "I don't even know how he has the miraculous, the guardian and the Tundra miraculous box where buried under hundreds of feet of snow!", I said. "But the Lynx miraculous specifically has the power of 'secrets', it was meant to sneak into enemy bases and figure out there plans because it can make the holder blend into the shadows. So whoever has the miraculous has ridiculous power", I finished. Kim nodded, taking in the information. "So what are you so scared about?", Kim adored doing a complete 180 on me. I blinked trying to figure out how he could switch subjects so fast, I will had info on the Lynx holder. "I just never like I'm alone anymore, I always feel like something is watching me, which is probably true because the Lynx is ultimately after my miraculous, that's why he's kidnapping or friends. Because of me", I said. I buried my face in my hands, ashamed that it was because of me my friends where missing. "Hey Tink it's not your fault", Kim said, pulling me back into his arms planting a kiss on my head. "But you should tell me when stuff like this is going on, i want to be there for you, but I can't be there for you if you don't tell me what's going on alright?", Kim finished. I nodded into his chest. "While we're being honest...", I said looking up at him. "I ate your granola bar, it wasn't Max", I said, giggling a little at his shocked face. He pushed me off the bed playfully. I laughed on the floor pulling him down with me.
—————————
I walked out of school tired and not ready to go on patrol as Ladybug. My partner popped up next to me offering me a rose. "For you M'lady", he said, bowing in front of me. I softly smiled at the blonde boy. "Thank you Chaton", I said excepting the rose. I brought the sweet smelling flower to my nose breathing in its pleasant aroma. "You know just how to cheer up a girls day", I said. The two of us walked side by side to his limo, I was heading to his house for a movie before patrol. I'd been under a lot of stress lately with the missing friends so I needed an hour and a half of me time. "What do you mean? Having a bad day bugaboo?", he asked, opening the car door. I sighed pulling out my phone, we always just texted each other in the car so Adrien's body guard wouldn't suspect us. After a few minutes of texting Adrien's bodyguard broke the silence. "You guys know I know your Ladybug and Cat noir right?", he said, glancing back at us in the mirror. Me and Adrien shared a knowing glance. Both of us scarily looking back at the bodyguard. "How do you know?", we both said at the same time. Then our phone beeped alerting us of the new kidnapping. Ivan Bruel missing.....
————————
I was walking home from school annoyed that literally my whole band had been kidnapped and Luka wasn't around to have band practice. I sighed walking down a alley shortcut to my house when suddenly I felt something pull me from behind. A hand covered my mouth but I couldn't quite see it. "The less you struggle the easier it will be on you, and your girlfriend", the odd voice said. My eyes widened and I stopped struggling, fearing Mylene's safety. I watched as he spray painted a N with an X over it. Then we leapt across Paris to a suspicious side of town. Seconds later we were in an underground hideout and I was tied up along with four of my classmates.

—————————
There! Finally got it out! I love reading y'all's comments! Enjoy! 🥰