Motherly surprises

I came around about 500 years after Plagg and Tikki started walking the earth. Me along with Trixx, the master of illusion holding the form of the fox, she was also a huge prankster and knew everything about everything. Pollen, the master of Subjection often sweeping through towns leaving people unable to move, she may or may not be the reason that we got chased down because the humans wanted war in the first place. Nooroo, the master of Transmission, he sent akuma's into villages to give people superpowers, they then became his devoted follower and could convince them to do almost anything for him. Dussu had similar powers, she was the master of Emotion and sent amok's into villages to give the akuma's a sentimonster assistant. Dussu and Nooroo mainly worked together but that one time they were fighting like cats and dogs was torture. Let's just say Nooroo isn't the best traveling companion. But me myself had the power of Protection, I could create shields out of thin air, one time I protected a whole village from a sand tornado. Not that I'm bragging. But after the war started I met other magical beings like me. Ones like Longg, Sass, and Xuppu. Soon there were so many of us. But me and Trixx always stayed together, we traveled together almost everywhere. She was constantly pranking me but I didn't mind since I loved her to pieces. Sometimes I even joined her prank war for 1, Making her mad that I'd added to her fun, sometimes even with better pranks then hers. I remember one time we pranked Nooroo and Dussu using Trixx illusion to make it look like there were stacks of gold sitting in the middle of the desert. Of course there wasn't but we were laughing so hard as the two were running towards the 'gold' but my shield was camouflaged in front of it so instead of jumping into a pile of gold, they went 'splat' on my shield. That was one of the funnest pranks me and Trixx did together. I would mention the time we pranked Plagg but he would probably cataclysm me. I had just asked Trixx on our first date when the war started. Ok, fine, she asked me. But that's just mere details. We were together when Alice Kubdel said she could help us, I remember agreeing with Plagg, we shouldn't trust the woman. But Tikki and Trixx insisted and even though me and Plagg didn't think it was a good idea, we led 15 other powered beings with us to the woman's hideout. The other beings being, Longg who holds the power of protection, Sass who holds the power of intuition, Fluff who holds the power of evolution, Mullo who holds the power of multiplication, Kaalki who holds the power of Teleportation, Xuppu who holds the power of Jubilation. The others I didn't know much about their names being, Stompp, Roarr, Ziggy, Orikko, Barkk, and Daizzi. Also Pollen, Trixx, Tikki, Nooroo, Dussu, Plagg, and myself went with Alice. I remember chatting with Plagg on the way to the hideout, me and Plagg had been friends for a long time, even though he did accidentally destroy the dinosaurs... and sunk Atlantis.... and a lot of other stuff. How I wished I had listened to my gut all those years ago, and never have followed this woman. For the only thing it caused for me and my friends, wasn't freedom, wasn't happiness, all it was was darkness, loneliness, and I couldn't be with the one I loved. Ever again.
—————————
I watched the woman work on my miraculous as Plagg purred in my hair. I wasn't long till Tikki came out to me and the poor bug kwami looked so sad. "Tikki? Is everything alright?", I asked, reading my hand out. She gracefully landed sitting criss cross on my palm. "Alix you have to help us, we can't stay stuck here, you can't let her finish that miraculous", Tikki said, her gaze lingering on the woman clearly wanting to make sure she wasn't listening. "What do you mean? I need that miraculous to get home", I argued, confused at the normally reasonable kwami. "You don't need the miraculous to get home, you only need Fluff, please Alix, save us from your mother", she said, her eyes widening when she realized she released crucial information. I didn't even look at the kwami. My gaze shifted the the woman that I now knew as Alice Kubdel. "How is she here Tikki?", I said, the shock building up in my system. I didn't even hear what Tikki said I just got up and muttered one word. "Mom?" I felt Tikki flinch in my hand and Plagg jerk awake. Her back stiffened and the boy spinned around in shock. "Mom?", he asked. His eyebrows furrowed and he turned to the Alice. Both of us now intensely staring at her, with several kwami's flying around us, ready to serve and protect. Except for Plagg, he hid in my hair, until Tikki dragged him out that is.

————————

I was out of ideas. I'd looked everywhere. Me and Luka even met up a few times to discuss where we'd looked. We'd seen a few of our formerly missing classmates but they definitely weren't all here. Luka didn't know where his family was and I didn't know where mine was either. So me and Viperion had been sleeping on and in old abandoned buildings for about a week. It was starting to get old and I was starting to lose hope that anything would ever go back to normal. I missed Alix, a lot. It was getting really lonely and I made a mental note that it I ever saw her again I would spoil her so much and never break up with her. I was miserable without her. Luka wasn't really helping. I could tell he was going through his own thing so I didn't want to bother him with mine but still this is ridiculous. I need to do something, I can't just sit around and stare at the clouds and noticing that that specific one looks like the Eiffel Tower. No more of that. It was time to get down to business, and there was somewhere and a specific group of people I believed could help me. Getting there was the problem, there were no planes. Then I face palmed. "The horse miraculous dummy", I said to myself. Xuppu, Kaalki, UNIFY!

++++++++++++++
So guys whatcha thinking?

Omgh I saw @Kathryn_lukaship comment on the last chapter and I was like 'li' 'la' is a Kubdel 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I was literally dying so much (I know I switched around the a and the l but I was dying so much)

Anyways enjoy lol