Roses fade

It was the next day and I had just skated to school, I was sitting at my seat with Mylene feeling on edge. Rose stayed sitting in the back but she was all alone and I felt bad for her. She had developed a relationship with Nathaniel since him and Juleka got together, so it wasn't just Juleka that mattered to her. When Marinette, Kim, and Adrien walked in we all shared glances and Mylene was starting to give me a look. I looked away from everyone trying to think as I awkwardly pulled a couple pieces of hair out of the wheels of my skates. It didn't take long for Mylene to notice my silence. "I miss them to Alix", she said, trying to fill the silence. "The classroom doesn't feel the same without those two", I said glancing at the back row. Mylene patted my shoulder but my eyes where locked on a shadow with a devilish grin that was gone as fast as it had come. I shook my head refusing to believe he was here, in my classroom. I felt my watch in my pocket to make sure it was there. I looked back and Rose was gone. Leaving behind her perfume and a red letter M with an X over top.
————————
I was walking into class trying to be normal but I still shot Adrien, Alix, and Marinette a few looks. Alix seemed on edge, her hand remained in her pocket which I knew meant she was fingering her watch and she only does that when she's nervous. I kept watching her carefully trying to figure out what had her so on edge. In between me glancing to the back I realized Rose was there one second and gone the next and none of us had seen how she'd left.
————————
I was in an alley on the west side of town a long black cloak flowing over my body. I was trying to track down my father, I was positive he had my sister, the crazy man had tried to take her before without success but this time....
I walked through the creepy part of town trying not to be recognized, I used to be part of a gang around here and I was still wanted by a few people, coming here could mean my life. But I'll do anything for my sister. Unlike my parents. My mom may act sweet and nice but the real reason our place is a mess is because we don't clean up her mess, she's also on drugs, the reason her hair is already so gray. My dad was a drunk who I hadn't seen sober since I was ten, he was always trying to take me and my sister away to live in his little shack on the shady side of town. Me and Juleka had learned to defend ourselves from or parents over the years, it was always hard to fight against them, but after how terrible they were to us I always wanted to keep Juleka safe. I vowed that no matter what I'd keep her safe, and I failed, now I have no idea where she is, but I do have clues.
————————
It was now later in the afternoon and the three have us had split up to watch over the three students houses that start with M. Kim was at Max's, Adrien was at Marinette's even tho she refused to be watched over all day and night but after convincing from the three of us and Tikki she finally gave in. She also removed her earrings so just in case she did get taken they wouldn't get a two for one. Then I was at Mylene's watching for the shadow figure to show itself. I knew it was the owner of the Lynx miraculous, but I didn't know how he had it. The Tundra miracle box was buried under hundreds of feet of snow after an avalanche took out the guardian over 200 years ago. So how did this person find the miraculous or maybe even the whole box? But the most important question was...why was he targeting me? He'd taken me prisoner once before, remember on the camping trip when I said I had been captured by Hawkmoth? Well I just said Hawkmoth because I truly had no idea who had captured me and I didn't want Kim to worry, but now I knew it was him since he said, "you won't escape again". But what did he want with the rabbit miraculous? Normally it's the bug and cat miraculous that are wanted all over Paris, most people don't even know my power, and if they do they probably just think I'm another teleporting miraculous. They don't actually know what's in my burrow. Something my mom once said reminded me of this situation and made me wonder if she'd used the rabbit miraculous and saw what was going to happen to me, trying to prepare me for the future. "Alix remember this alright?", my mother started looking me dead in the eye. I remember nodding and watching her interested in what was so serious to her. "Time is a precious thing, never take the time you have with friends and loved ones for granted, because if time changes, one tip of the scale the whole world can change, the world is like a lynx always hungry for more time, while time is like a rabbit almost always getting away from the lynx, I need you to be that rabbit darling. Do you understand?"she said. At the time I had nodded my head even tho I was confused. But I understood now. She was warning me about the lynx miraculous holder, and I wasn't going to let him get my miraculous, no matter what he wanted to use it for.
———————
I woke up to odd surroundings, I was in a room that was honestly really bland looking. I was sitting in a chair my hands and legs tied to it. I looked around seeing a knocked out Rose and Nathaniel next to me. "Rose! Nath!", I yelled trying to get the two awake. Where was I? What happened? Then a familiar shadow danced across the wall. The less you struggle the easier this will be on you Juleka Coffaine.

+++++++++++++
You guyssssss!!! I keep lyinggggggg 😭😭 I keep saying I'm not going to publish till Sunday buttttt that didn't happen, again 😂 well guys I hope you guys like it? Since I keep updating early lol