The end of the beginning

It had been a long day. I was tired. We had brought back Trixx, Wayzz, Pollen, Nooroo and Dussu. So far Trixx and Wayzz had been fighting, Pollen was begging me to bring back Sass next, and Nooroo and Dussu were trying to akunatize me and Kwami with every breath I took. Tikki and Plagg had disappeared outside and I was a little worried about them so I sent Trixx, Wayzz, and Pollen to go find them. I wasn't going to let Nooroo or Dussu out of my sight, from what I'd heard those two were the big trouble makers out of the seven so keeping them in my sight seemed like it would be an easy thing to do. Surprise! I was wrong. I had learned the recipe Kwami had been making to release the kwami's so I was mixing my ingredients together when I noticed the purple haired boy and blue haired girl had disappeared. I angrily got up, annoyed they had left. I quickly took a deep breath so Nooroo couldn't akumatize me. I walked into the back room looking for the two trouble makers. My patience was used up, these two where driving me nuts. I found Dussu and she said her and Nooroo where playing their version of hide and seek. So in other words they were trying to find the other kwami's and scare the crap out of them. Then I heard a scream from the main room. I ran into the room to find Kwami laying on the floor and his arm glitching in and out of existence. I ran to him, helping him sit up hoping it would ease whatever pain he's going through. "What's going on, are you alright?!", I asked. "No I'm not alright!",  he yelled while wincing at the pain. "What do you need me to do?", I asked the dark haired boy. He seemed to think about it for a minute until deciding. "I need you to get the other five in here and finish stirring that so we can fix the rest of the miraculous", he said, pointing to the pot. I nodded, a little unsure but finished the task just as the five came back. I didn't even ask where Plikki had been I was a little too busy to care at the moment. But I took the other miraculous out of the box and used a spoon to pour some over them. I watched in awe as the kwami's turned human until my eyes landed on Kwami. His whole body was glitching in and out and I felt tears start to prick at my eyes. "Alix", I heard him say. I sat down on my knees next to him, pebbles and twigs digging into my bare knees but I didn't care. "When you get home to your time, tell that boyfriend of yours that screwed this up that he's a jerk", he said, grinning like an idiot. I rolled my eyes but then chuckled. "Oh yes, he's never going to live this one down", I said, before he completely disappeared.

————————

Time was changing. The world had to shift to get used to not having the miraculous, instead they had these beings that were thousands of years old. Everything changed. There never was a memory of the lynx miraculous, the prodigious, Ladybug and Cat noir were non existent. The guardians weren't a secret anymore, because there never had to be any guardians to protect the miraculous because as of now, Alix Kubdel and Alice Kubdel were the only ones besides Kwami who had perished that knew about the miracle jewels. Marinette and Adrien weren't Paris's heroes. Alya and Nino weren't together since it was Ladybug that got them together in the first place. Marinette was still a doormat to Chloe. Alya wasn't a blogger. Emilie was still around. Gabriel and Emilie still kept Adrien at home so he could homeschool. Adrien hadn't even met Marinette or Nino. Fei, Jess, and Aeon went back to being how it was before. None of the people that got together at the camping trip were together. None of the kids had been akumatized unless Nooroo was in town and that hasn't happened yet. Luka and Marinette were together and most of the boys in class were drooling over her. What I wasn't expecting was for my mom to be back. But the thing that hurt the most.....me and Kim weren't together. But the absolute worst part of it all was I remembered everything and I couldn't talk to anyone about it. Anyone but the kwami's of course. Because they always remembered in their human forms. I wasn't ready to go back. But Tikki made me, she told me she'd see me in a few thousand years and I gave Plagg a look that said 'you have to tell her' before I hugged all 19 former kwami's. Then after waves from all the kwami's I leapt into Fluff's burrow. The burrow felt like home, it made me happy. That is until I realized this would probably be the last time I'd see it. I looked around engraving every detail into my memory. The blue hue enveloping me in muscle memory. From instinct I turned one of the portals back in time. I saw the destruction Plagg could cause. The pain Nooroo and Dussu could. The chaos Longg and Sass could cause. But I also saw the good Trixx, Tikki, and Wayzz could do. I wondered if I'd really done the right thing by changing all of time and space. Was what my mother was doing twisted? Or did she really have a good plan all along? I shook away those thoughts and looked towards the future, afraid at what I'd find. But what I saw shocked me.

Ladybug & Cat noir.

+++++++++++++
So you guys I finished it! I'm making a book three and I actually have a plan for this book haha

I hope you guys like the final chapter!!

I was going to put the guiltrip link on here but the video I watched it on was already taken down so I'm sorry 😢

I love all of your comments so much!!! Thank you for spending your time to read this and wait for my inconsistent updates haha

But I love you all and I hope to start my next book soon so I'll see you there! 🥰

Bunny check! ✌🏻

(You'll understand in the future if you haven't watched the third episode of season four)