DJ dilema

It was weird not having all the usual dudes and dudettes at school. Luka said he had spoke with Ladybug and Cat noir and they were looking for them but with no luck. I was in class, Ivan had disappeared last night and me and Marinette had switched spots since the camping trip so I sat with Alya. "You alright Nino? You seem off", my girlfriend whispered to me in class. I shrugged, not really paying that much attention to her. I was playing with my bubble container when Alya snapped me out of it. "Nino!", she yelled yanking on my arm. I jerked out of it grabbing her arm in defense. I was ready to land a punch when I realized it was Alya. "Nino, what is wrong with you!", Alya yelled, tears in her eyes. "Look Alya I'm sorry you just scared me", I said, already feeling bad. "I was just thinking about our friends", I said. I looked down at the floor, twirling the bubble baton with my fingers. She sat back down next to me rubbing my shoulder, I felt her watch my actions, her gaze felt like it was piercing through me, wanting to know more, it was crazy freaky. "I miss them too Nino", I heard her say. I felt her touch as she wrapped her arms around me. But after what I'd seen today, I'd seen a whole new side of Marinette Dupain-Chang, and I wasn't sure what to do about it. After Alya released me from the hug she told me she was heading to lunch and I could come join her whenever. "Alright I'll come in a few minutes", I said. Alya nodded, starting to make her way to the door. "Hey Alya", I started, getting the blogger to stop. "I love you", I finished, smiling at her. She smiled back replying with "I love you too". A couple minutes after the door shut I was back to thinking about my plan. "Marinette Dupain-Chang, your secret is safe with me", I said aloud knowing no one was listening. "What secret is that?", I heard a strange voice say. I turned only to feel some sort of shadow hand on my shoulder. "Now no struggling, you wouldn't want to see your girlfriend or Marinette to get hurt now would you?", the voice said, venom practically dripping from his words. I sat still looking down at my bracelet and I could feel the kwami holding tight to my hair under my hat, me and him awaiting instructions from a certain future rabbit super heroine. The shadow man held me in place while he painted a red letter A with a rushed X over top. I tried to breath deeply, to relax, but it was stressful being a literal spy! I was going to have to go all Nick Fury on this and I wasn't sure I could do it. But Nick Fury didn't know if he could do it either, so I guess my freaking out is slightly justified? Also note to self, no trusting cats, it might just be a Flerken.
————————
Lunch was almost over and Nino hadn't come out yet. I was starting to get worried, Nino had been on edge all day which was weird for him since he's normally the chillest dude I know. Marinette said she'd go check on him, provably fearing the same as me. I played with my fork antsy to know if he was ok. I felt a hand on my shoulder and smiled at Adrien. "I'm sure he's alright Alya, Nino's tougher than he looks", he said, smiling lightly. I nodded looking off into the distance, lost in thought. I'd been worried about Nino for a couple days now, with all the kidnapping going on in our class. Finally I saw Marinette jogging over, with no Nino. "He's gone Alya, I'm sorry", my BFF said, pulling me into a hug. I sobbed into her shoulder and she handed me Nino's bottle of bubbles. The only thing on him that he left behind.
—————————
I was tired. I hadn't slept well last night and now Ivan was missing and Nino had been missing since lunch, I need to figure out where they were. But before I could do that I was pulled into a burrow, and I wasn't transformed.
—————————
I had swim practice tonight with Odine but she was going to kill me, because I couldn't make it. I had patrol tonight, me and Alix were going to look through all the clues to try and see if we could find us a lynx. I was walking home from school trying to think on what the villain has left behind. So far he'd left behind all the objects those people where first akunatized with and a letter for the next persons name with the X over top, it wasn't a lot to go on, but it would have to be enough. I caught a glance of a mysterious cloaked miraculous holder and I immediately transformed trying to catch him. I knocked him down only to reveal Luka as Viperion. "Luka?", I questioned, helping the snake miraculous holder up. "What are you doing so mysteriously?", I asked. Luka gestured for me to follow. We leapt across rooftops but all I could think about is, where the heck is he taking me?

++++++++++++++
So I got another chapter out! Enjoy guys! I love reading your comments! 😇🥰🤗