Intro to next book idea????

So I'm struggling with intro ideas to book three, give me your opinions and point out anything that you want me to clear up in book three because as of right now this is my final book that I'm doing in my Alix and Kim series so yeah yeah. Anyways OMGH KATHRYN ARE YOU OK?!!!!

And at the end of the third book I'm going to tell everyone a little about me!

Thanks you all for the reads, comments, and votes! I had so much fun reading them and seeing new notifications pop up! I can't wait to see you back for the third and final book!

Now with no further distractions

THE INTRO IDEA

-()-()-()-()-

Alix is literally being tortured.

When the timeline changed everything changed and now she was the 'odd one' because she thought Adrien Agreste was in their class and that Alya and Nino were together, etc.

But the former kwami's are each living with their respective original owner. All the kwami's remember what went down and they are all friends with Alix slowly leading her old friends back to her.

But Emilie is around so there's no need for Hawkmoth or Shadow moth anymore. No need for heroes of Paris.

That is until a woman you know well comes back and is able to control Nooroo, causing him to be the new Hawkmoth.

Dussu tries to get away, to warn Tikki, Plagg, and Alix but she is captured as well....leaving their powers in the hands of a great evil only Alix and Kim.

Together.

Can overcome.

But that will be a little hard if they aren't...I don't know.... actually together?

But that great evil has an apprentice.

One that's hiding directly under Kim's nose, waiting to strike at any moment.

Will Alix be able to overcome her fear of facing her former idol? And will Kim come to his senses and realize she can't do it alone?

———————
Thoughts?