Kwami helps the kwamis

I missed my days as a free being. Then I could travel with Dussu again. I regret following Tikki. It was hard to imagine what I would be doing right now if I wasn't a kwami. But knowing me I'd probably be sending out akumas with Dussu. But instead I was stuck with a girl that thought the timeline went back 400 years. Yeah, because that's what I want to spend my time on. I saw a blue glint in the sky, giving me hope that it would change. That we would be turned back into what were once where. I couldn't wait to get Wayzz back on that stupid gold prank.

———————————

The boy put the ring of the black cat on saying the transformation words. But I wasn't paying attention to him. Tikki had brought me her earrings and I pulled them in effortlessly speaking the transformation words. I glanced towards Kwami, he nodded, confirming he was on my side. I could see tears welling in his eyes and I was wondering what that was about. He attacked her first, knocking her down. "Why did you lie?", I heard the boy say. I almost couldn't bring myself to fighting my mother. But if she made the kuwami's miserable she deserves every single punch. "What are you doing here mom! We miss you!", I said, throwing a punch in her direction. I heard Wayzz talk into my ear saying something about my mother. "Your mother is originally from this time, she went to the future to fall in love and give birth to a successor to her work, when she didn't think your brother was right for the job she had you, please don't help her Alix, we don't want to be what we are now, please help change us back", Wayzz finished. Now I understood. My own mother wanted to use me as a tool, to hurt the kwami's. By the time I snapped out of my hazy nightmare Kwami had his baton to her neck. "Why did you lie to me?", he said, venom laced in his words. His stance waiting to pounce on top of her and press the cataclysm that was dancing on his palm onto her chest. "I didn't lie", she started, an evil smile taunting him. "I simply found a better solution", she said. Then she vanished after uttering a few words to herself.

————————

I was brought in to live with Alice. My parents died and she had been my mothers closest friend. She had told me I was too be her successor since I was like a son to her. She said her daughter Alix was originally going to be the successor to her work but she has died I guess, although I'd never seen or heard of her daughter I had to believe her, after all of it wasn't for her is more than likely be dead. She told me I had to help her take down these magical beings, and if I helped her she would call them 'kwami's' and I would be able to use any of the miraculous jewels anytime I wanted. It was a simple trade but now her daughter Alix was back and I was driven to believe my caretaker was the real villain.

————————

I just landed in Tibet in front of the Guardians temple. Landing in an epic Spider-Man pose. I stood up, closing the portal and releasing Kaalki. I returned the miraculous to the box and walked towards the temple. But I was stopped by what looked like an old man in a warrior costume. "What are you doing with the Chinese miraculous box?", he asked, staff raised in defense. "I've come to get help, the future rabbit miraculous holder was akumatized", I said, standing back up out of my defensive position. He stood up as well with a confused look on his face. "What is this rabbit miraculous you speak of?", he asked. It was then I examined the miraculous box and there was no slot for Alix's miraculous. I frantically looked it over, turning it over in my hands. What should have been 19 slots for miraculous was only 18. Oh boy. Alix what did you go and do? I thought as I turned back to the guardian. This would not, I repeat, will not end will.

—————————

I was tired of sitting around, Ladybug was getting better but Cat not was unconscious again. I didn't know anything about medicine so I couldn't help. Some of his cuts were so bad it was questionable if he was going to live. I wasn't going to go into detail, but I don't understand how Aeon worked on him, it was nasty. It was getting harder and harder to do nothing, but there was nothing a couple of teen heroes could do when the super villains are missing. At the moment I was heading to a... I don't even know what they were called 400 years ago but I'm going to a grocery store to get food for the gang. I was tired, wet, and angry. Rain pelted down my back as I leapt across rooftops, I was seriously considering turning into Ladydragon and stopping the rain but eventually I decided against it. I landed in front of my destination detransforming on the way down. There was no one in sight when I walked into the store. I bought the essentials, bread, eggs, milk, some canned goods, you know, the like. After paying for the food that wasn't expensive at all I decided to stop by a street vender that had ice cream. Or what I thought was ice cream. Whatever, I got some. On my way back I spotted some suspicious activity but just ended up running into Viperion who had the problem already solved. "Lucky", I muttered. I hadn't actually had to help anyone with any sort of hero stuff for over a week and it was driving me nuts. Using the prodigious to help people has become such a habit it was weird when I didn't have to do it. Well looks like I'm going to have to go without super heroing for a bit longer. The wind blew through my hair and over my body making me practically freeze in the rain. Yeah, life was going great. Reallllllly great.

++++++++++++

So guys I'm really bored.........

And I have nothing to finish this chapter......

So yeah!!!

Enjoy!