Blogger on a roll

I had been following Luka for a few miles over the rooftops. I was just about to ask him where the heck we were going when he ducked into an alleyway. I squeaked I little in surprise, I leapt down after him trying to follow as best as possible. A cold draft swept through the alley, like there would be in a horror movie or something, it was insanely creepy. I looked around while I walked behind Luka. The walls covered in graffiti art that was way worse than Alix's, the floor littered with boxes and garbage. The smell of rotting and decaying material stinging my nose which to my disadvantage was way more sensitive while I was transformed. Stupid monkey senses. "So Viperion", I said, leaping over a electric gate without a mark on me. "Where exactly are we headed?", I finished, struggling to keep up with this slippery snake miraculous holder. "We're checking out some of my-", I heard him stop, he seemed to be hesitating. I blinked, then jumped up next to him. "What's going on Luka?", I said, arms crossed and ready to fire my power on him if necessary. I noticed his face seemed to droop, his body language practically yelled pain. "Hey...you alright?", I asked, laying a hand on his shoulder. "We're buds right? You can tell me what's going on in that musical brain of yours", I said, playfully elbowing him. He rolled his eyes, clearly a little annoyed with me. "I just need to find Juleka you know?", he said, voice full of emotion. "Yeah I know, but we are we looking here?", I continued trying to get to the bottom of this Coffaine mystery. His body stiffened, his eyes stared creepily into my soul, almost like if he was trying to read me, or maybe discover my identity. At this point anything is possible. Seriously if Spider-Man showed up I would not be shocked at all. He sighed and turned to me. "Kim, I think my father is the one who's been kidnapping everyone", he said, punching a wall with his right hand. My eyes widened. WHAT. THE. HECK. How the heck did he know who I was? "Luka it isn't your dad", I said, still trying to comprehend that he knew my identity. "Well who is it then?", he asked, clearly interested in this new information. The ground crunched under our feet as we walked along. "The holder of the lynx miraculous has been the one kidnapping everyone, we haven't caught him yet tho, and they're either after Alya or Adrien next", I said groaning. "I can't wait till we have this guy caught", I said. Luka hopped up to a wall, climbing up the building gracefully. I followed using my staff to vault up. I followed the running snake across the buildings trying to catch up. "Wait up!", I said, panting. I stopped trying to catch my breath. "Crap, Alix was right, I really should start training with the miraculous again", I said to myself. "I hate it when she's right", I finished as I continued to follow the now teal dot that was probably two miles away. How the heck could he move so fast? Then a scream erupted from an alley and I saw as a shadowy figure holding a screaming and flailing Alya. "IM COMING ALYA!", I yelled, running across the rooftops. But in moments it seemed like they both disappeared. I couldn't even hear Alya. I dug my staff into the top of the roof angry I had lost another classmate. I turned ready to head home and call Alix to fill her in when I saw an eerie letter being spray painted with an X on top. I looked around trying to find the shadow, which was the lynx holder. But without success. I stared at the letter. M. I frowned then I noticed Alya's phone not far away, Ladybug charm and all.
—————————
I opened my eyes, shocked I'd been pulled into a burrow. Only me and older me had burrows so I was expecting older me but that's not who it was. It was an older Kim wearing the rabbit miraculous. "Kim? Why am I here",I asked the older version of my boyfriend. "Ah! Alix! Good you made it!", Kim said, not even looking up from a time bubble. "I need your help to fix the timeline, what do you say about going on a rode trip a few years in the future?", Kim said, shifting the bubble to what was probably 2030. "Sounds like a plan!, let me just tell Kim-well younger you, where I'm going then we can go!", I said, pumped that I could help fix the timeline and see all my classmates grown up. "We can't stop and say bye to me, this is how it has to be", he said, pulling me into a slot in the timeline.
————————
I had been in this mystery location for about a day, waiting for the signal from Bunnix to get these guys out of here. But it was taking a lot longer than I thought and my arms where sore. The couples were trying to be as close as possible and Rose was leaning on my shoulder asleep. The cold cobblestone floor brought cold air into the room causing Juleka's red cheeks. Nathaniel was trying to keep her warm but when you can't move...
Wayzz tugged at my hair and I whispered up to him. "What's the plan little dude?" It wasn't long before the small kwami responded. "Nino something is wrong with Bunnix, she's not coming, there's something wrong", Wayzz whispered and I mentally started to freak out. So much for a game plan. Looks like I might have to go mission impossible on this one, then the shadow lynx miraculous holder dragged Alya in. "Don't even think of escaping Nino Lahiffe or your little girlfriend will pay the price". Well crap.
————————
So guys, I was trying to get ladybug and cat noir on video, I got a big lead on who they were so I had to find them. I was walking down an old alleyway when I felt a presence behind me. I was shocked to be face to face with some sort of shadow person. My first reaction was to video him. "Excuse me... shadow thing? What are you?", I asked. After a silent response I immediately sent the video to my BFF since apparently the weird figure was just going to awkwardly stand there. I probably could have gotten away but since you guys know me, I documented instead of running. Moments later I was half way across Paris kicking and screaming trying to get the thing to let me go. But clearly, without any luck.
+++++++++++++
Ok you guys I Just watched the miraculous ladybug season 4 episodes (there's only 4 episodes out) with subtitles. THE THIRD ONE IS 🤯😦😬😯 no spoilers tho haha but now that I know who Luka's dad is I feel kinda bad how I made his character 😂 but anyways here you go guys, have fun reading! And I always love y'all's comments! 🥰