Mystery of the miraculous

It had been hours, days, and no sign of Kim, the kidnapped class, Luka, the villains, or Alix. It was hard to feel like we were helping at all when we couldn't actually find the problem. I was tired but when I tried to sleep I couldn't, my dreams filled with fears of what to come, all of them bloody and pain filled. Ladybug still wasn't well, her cuts simply worsening some of them getting infected. But when time went back our medical system downgraded so there was nothing they could do. The only thing we could hope for is a miraculous miracle. Cat noir told us Alix would fix this, but she hasn't yet and I was worried she wouldn't. "Jess? What are you doing up?", Fei asked. She was wearing her usual outfit with the prodigious laying across her chest. She came to sit next to me on the uncomfortable couch setting a hand on my shoulder. Me and Fei had become close in the last few days since we had to work together to help the Parisian heroes. "Couldn't sleep", I said staring forwards into the old fireplace. The old abandoned house we were staying in was a little creepy but that wasn't why I couldn't sleep. "Another nightmare?", Fei asked, her expression in its usual blank state. I nodded leaning back into the couch. I rubbed my eyes the feeling making me a little more tired. The sun was about to rise behind the two girls, the shadows bending in odd shapes into the building. The sun made our footprints stand out on the dusty floor, the colors changing from gray to a deep beautiful brown. This house would probably be gorgeous if it was cleaned up and you fixed a few floorboards. The holes in the wall allowed them to hear Aeon getting up in the room in the other side which is where Cat noir and Ladybug where. "What was it about this time?", Fei asked, her face still blank. I'd gotten used to her tranquil expression over the past week but it was definitely different than talking with Aeon. "About what happens if Alix doesn't pull through, we could die Fei. We could die", I said, watching her face. Truth was I was scared. I didn't like having so much responsibility on me, and not even being able to do anything to help fix whatever happened to the timeline. "Alix will fix this, if she really is as tough and amazing as Adrien and Marinette say she is then she will pull through", Fei said reassuringly. I nodded, not quite believing her but it did give me some reassurance. Not much but, a little. I leaned my head on Fei's shoulder, simply too tired to care. "Hey Fei?", I questioned, looking up at the emotionless girl. "Hm?", she hummed, meeting my gaze. "We're friends right?", I asked. For once her face heels bewilderment as if no one has showed her the question before. "Yeah, yeah we're friends", she finally said, a light smile dancing along her lips. But almost playfully like her lips hasn't pointed upwards in awhile. I smiled back slowly drifting out of consciousness.
—————————
It had been awhile since I'd called on Alya, the problem was, I couldn't actually FIND the super villains. Which really wasn't looking good on my superhero resume, specifically with Alya, she thought I was crazy yet she had seen the kwami herself so I don't understand what her deal was. At the moment I was what I thought must have looked like graceful jumping across rooftops. I was super bummed because before time turned back the new Star Wars movie was coming out in a week in the French version but now it was probably four hundred years away which was a major bummer. But the more pressing problem was where was my girlfriend? I didn't even care if I got to watch that Star Wars movie, I just needed to know she was ok. Because if she's not ok, what's the real point in me being here? I can't stop the timeline, not without the rabbit miraculous, and that's the one thing that never leaves her side.
—————————
There were once hundreds of super powered beings, all having a specific power and taking characteristics of animals. Me, myself held the form of the black cat, bring great pain in destruction wherever I went. But the only reason I went anywhere wasn't to harm people, although it ended up happening anyway. I traveled around the planet following the girl who held the form of the ladybug, the power of healing and creation. Over time other magical humans like us came along. Ones that had powers like Protection, Paralysis, and Illusion. It wasn't long till beings that held powers to bend space and time showing up. Ones that could morph into different elements, and teleport at their will. Over time everywhere I turned I was running into a magical being most causing good but some causing bad, sometimes meaningfully, but sometimes not, just like me. The world bowed at our feet like we were gods, since the great pharaohs seemed to be only mere ants compared to us. We didn't wish to be bowed to, only to be accepted as equals. But the people feared us since they didn't have a power to defeat us. Tikki tried to reason with them but their fear only grew. They didn't like how she could create anything with her powers or how I could destroy anything with mine. Eventually the humans declared war on us, wanting to take us down. We hid for the longest time, we couldn't fight back, that would just be proving we are what they said we were. I remember staying in deep dark caves sometimes with simply me, sometimes dozens of powerful beings. But we were never unfollowed for long since mine and Tikki's powers left a trail we were the easiest to find. We were running and hiding for our lives for days upon weeks upon months. That is until a woman came along, she said her name was Alice Kubdel. She said she had a way out of this, a way that she could change our forms making us unrecognizable to humans as those ' terrifying powerful beings'. I remember Tikki hastily agreeing while I wasn't as keen as going with the woman. Turns out I was right. It would have been worth a world of war if I didn't have to be separated from Tikki, forever.

+++++++++++++++
So you guys I got a grip and I made more than one POV!!! So enjoy this mysterious chapter. *graceful bow* *as i'm standing back up I trip like Marinette and fall into my crushes arms* yeah whoops