Pieces disappear

Dear diary,
I'm thinking about doing that pink pedicure Rose wants me to do tomorrow, I guess no one would see it, not that anyone really sees me already. I read realizing this was something she wrote it was about half way through the page when the writing style changed so I skipped straight to that. Don't come looking for your sister Luka Coffaine, if we hear the police are searching for her your sister will be removed from the country or dead. Also if we hear your looking for her, we know everything about your mother. My eyes scanned it, wide with fear. I immediately sent the group chat a picture of it and told them not to go search for her, I had something I needed to do first.
————————
I was super freaked out after the figure appeared in the alleyway. I called Kim telling him we should call it a night, my dad would be home soon. He seemed skeptical that that was the real reason, but somehow I felt this problem I had to deal with on my own. It was like a miraculous rewind, just after I got back and all our problems were solved, problems that were still there floated back to the surface. I sighed as I leapt across the rooftops, tears still evident in this. What was wrong with me? Before that camping trip I was the tough tomboy no one at school messed with, now at the sight of some shadows I burst into tears? I jumped in my window detransforming in the process. I landed on my bed, pulling out my phone to see if there were any updates on Juleka. Nope, just a picture of a page in her diary with a creepy warning. So she was kidnapped, something told me that alleyway had something to do with her disappearance. Something sinister was going on with the Coffaine family the way they threatened Luka was about his mother, something wrong was happening and Luka knew what it was, and I was going to find out what was going on. Life or death.
————————
"M'lady!!", Cat noir yelled. I had just landed on the Eiffel Tower and he was holding something in his hands. "Alright kitty, what did you find?", I asked, annoyed I'd had to swing all the way there. I was tired it had been a late night last night and an early morning today and it is starting to look like a late night. "Isn't this Juleka's bracelet?", he asked, handing me the piece of jewelry. My eyes widened taking the jewelry from his hands. I examined it, looking it over on all sides. "This is definitely Juleka's kitty, where did you find this?", I asked. He beckoned me to follow him which I did into a alleyway on the south side of town. "You found it here?", I asked, swinging down onto the alleyway looking around for suspicious activity. My partner nodded with his hands on his baton, clearly on edge. This was a crime scene, whether we wanted to admit it or not. The darkening alleyway gave off an eerie vibe in the worst part of town, not really a place I wanted to be. We searched everywhere in the alleyway, through boxes and scanning the walls for hidden passages. It wasn't till we pushed the dumpster out of the way that we saw it. A symbol. Someone left it there for us to find. It was a red letter N with an X over it. It was done with spray paint and it looked rushed. Almost like someone was holding a struggling girl while painting it. "What's the N for?", Cat noir asked, clearly confused. "It could be for anything, Never, Night, Nathaniel-", I stopped realizing exactly what it stood for. "Let's go kitty!", I said, swinging up. "Hey wait up!", Cat noir yelled, still lost completely since our kitty is a dense child.
———————
I had continued reading through the group chat and I noticed something weird. R: has anyone heard from Nathaniel? Any info we could get from him about Juleka would be great! I hadn't talked to her all day, I don't know what her plan was for the day. My eyebrows scrunched in confusion. After I'd scrolled through all the texts I'd realized Nath hadn't texted on the group chat at all. That wasn't like him, sure he didn't like all the attention on him but he'd speak in front of hundreds of people if it meant saving his friends or girlfriend. Something was off. I texted him separately and it didn't even go through. I was starting to get worried, were they both missing now? Two of my friends disappeared in the same day? Something was going on, my mind drifted back to the alley. You and your friends can't escape, not this time. Then I realized what was going on, lynx! Someone found a Tundra miraculous.
———————
I had went home after looking for Juleka. I called Odine telling her I was sorry for missing practice. She didn't seem to happy about it but there wasn't anything I could do now. I couldn't go back in time like Alix. I sighed collapsing on my bed, today had been to long for me, and I still had homework....great. I got back up pulling papers out of my bag and plopping them down on my desk. I sharpened a pencil and flipped to the first page in my algebra homework. I tried to focus but my mind kept wandering back to Alix and Juleka. Then my phone buzzed in Adrien's ringtone, meow meow! I picked up my phone opening the text. I dropped my phone as I read it. Nathaniel is gone to, he had this spray painted on his wall. The picture showed a red letter R covered over with an X. I continued reading the text. We found one just like it but instead of a R it was an N. We also found Juleka's bracelet. My phone clattered to the floor startling me, I hadn't even realized I'd dropped it. Who was going after kids in our class?
————————
You want to know what happened to me? Well I was sitting in my room like I would on any day. I had just finished a page for mine and Marc's comic, I was just fixing some shading on Ladybug when I noticed a shadow move along the wall. I watched goosebumps rising as a spray paint can was held by a shadow. A red letter R with an X over it was what it left behind. "Who's there?", I timidly asked. I grabbed my newly sharpened pencil ready to aim it at anything that moved. Then a voice spoke revealing a miraculous holder. "Your coming with me Nathaniel", the voice spoke. Then I felt a sharp pain in my neck leaving the world black.

+++++++++++++
I know I said every Sunday but I got inspiration and finished a chapter so 🤷🏼‍♀️ hope you guys like! I love reading your guys comments, I'm sorry I can't comment back right now my Wattpad keeps deleting stuff and won't let me respond 😤 but I pray you all have a wonderful day/night! 🥰🤗♥️