The plan begins

I had way to much fun adding txt bubbles to the collage 😂
++++++++++++++++++
"So Plagg", I started. Ever since we turned the boy back to human he had appeared nervous and uncomfortable. Almost as if he had something to hide. It was an odd sight to see the normally so casual kwami so nervous and tense. It was actually kinda funny that he was so out of character. "What's the deal with you and Tikki?", I inquired, really wanting to know what their deals where. Oh don't you look at me like that reader, you know you want to know to. His gaze drifted from me to Tikki who was talking and laughing with Kwami at the moment. Plagg sighed and ran a hand through his hair brushing past his cat ears in the process. "Can we just...not go there?", he said. I put a hand on his shoulder, sympathy evident on my face. He looked away but put one of his hands over mine, his claws gently grazing my skin. I was so focused on Plagg I was surprised when a woman's voice was singing in the distance. It didn't take long for me to realize it was Tikki. I watched Plagg looking for any sign he could show. But it wasn't long until he had joined in on the song himself.
(Tikki, Plagg, Both)
Don't leave me here
Don't leave me in the shadows
Don't let me drown in the destruction
You brought
                                       Don't leave me behind
                        For I need your light always
             Please let me drown in your sweet creation you've made

                           Stay with me
                      Don't leave again
                  For I need you to live
                  Don't you ever forget it
           For we are each other's halves
              Creation and destruction
              So together, we are, Whole

The song ended and Tikki turned away, her cheeks as bright as her hair. Tikki and Plagg both stared at something invisibly intriguing on the wall. Me and Kwami shared a look that said 'oh my gosh we have to get them together'. We both smirked and in turn nudged the former kwami's that were closed to us, smirking up at them. I could hear Tikki huff and Plagg nudged me back causing me to almost fall right off the bench. But I saw tears form in Plagg's eyes and before I could do anything he got up and went through the door to the back room where the miraculous were. I quickly followed him and I saw Tikki's concerned face out of the corner of my eye. I heard sobs from my future destination and my heart broke. "Plagg?", I said, entering the dark room. I caught a hint of green and turned to him. His eyes stared at me and I sat next to him pulling him in for a hug. Then I heard him start to chuckle. "I forgot how much I hated human emotions", he said. I felt his arms tighten around me and his chin landed in my hair. I chuckled with him in the dark and damp room. "Yeah they suck", I grinned. Not that he could see it. "Me and Tikki used to sing that song together as kids, thousands of years ago, I can't believe she still remembers it", he chuckled keeping his arms around me. "I can't believe I remember it", I could tell he was grinning, even in the dark.

——————————

I was instantly transformed into Uncanny Valley and was in a fighting position. "Fei! Jess! Could use a hand in here!", I yelled to my at the moment fighting companions. "Whoa calm down Aeon, it's us, Plagg and Tikki", the red haired woman said gesturing between the two of them. Plagg stuck his hands in his ripped jeans pockets his clothing style a little different than it had been 5000 years back. His black hair now had purple tips along with a purple tipped tail that was swinging casually behind him, his ears peeking through his messy black hair. His green eyes still the same even though he was now human. His claws black and long dangerously skewering a piece of his beloved camembert cheese that he had been munching on before Alix changed the timeline. He wore an oversized black sweatshirt with a green paw print and his thumb was sticking through that hole in the sleeve that some sweatshirts have and knowing Plagg there was a paw print design on the sweatshirt palm. Over his black ripped jeans of course. He also wore simple gray and white tennis shoes on his feet, which were surprisingly small since the medium skin colored male was 6'1" now towering over Adrien who was only 5'7". Now Tikki was wearing a black top with sleeves that were just slightly too long with little bows under the holes on her shoulders, showing off her many freckles. She had a red skirt with black polka dots along with black heels and black choker. Her hair was in a bob hairstyle, most of it red but with a black patch right in front. Her pretty blue eyes were the same as they always where, but different at the same time. Her light skin was sprinkled with freckles making her look dainty and like she sat on the beach all the time. She was shorter than Plagg at about 5'8" and Marinette now had to look up at her at 5'4" . Tikki grabbed the cookie she had originally been munching, taking a big bite. It was Adrien that moved first, not needing any more confirmation than the camembert and a simple "hey kid" between bites from Plagg. He rushed to him, Plagg almost getting bowled ever from the shorter boys hug. Marinette was more hesitant and asked Tikki some questions before hugging the taller woman. At some point Fei and Jess had walked in and started asking questions about the two people. Aeon was the most confused since she hadn't been able to see them as kwami's. So while Jess was trying to explain that to her the four where having a conversation. "Why are you human?", Marinette asked. It was a simple question but it wasn't something Tikki thought she should reveal but of course..... "Alix changed us back into humans since Alix's mom was evil and was actually from 5000 years in the past and she was the one that changed us from humans to kwami's in the first place, although this nice kid died after she brought all the kwami's back which was a real bummer but now the miraculous are now existent and it's just us, the most powerful beings on earth", Plagg finished casually, munching on cheese through the whole thing. Tikki automatically winced then face palmed. Adrien and Marinette where so confused but also worried. "Someone died?!" Marinette gasped. "You were humans before?", Adrien inquired. "Where is Alix now?", Marinette asked. "Why is Alix in this time if her mom is 5000 years old!", Adrien exclaimed. "Is Alix immortal?", was the next thing that can't out of the sunshine child's mouth. Yeah, everyone thought that was a dumb thing to say. "Guys!", Plagg snapped. That caught the rambling kids attention. "Alix is fine, right now she's probably saving our friends, she'll be here soon with Fluff, the rest is classified, for now", the former cat kwami spoke. Marinette glared at him but Tikki gave her a look that said 'just not right now please'. Marinette sighed, grabbing a 'cookie' without looking which turned out to be a piece of Plagg's camembert. Yeah that ended well.

+++++++++++++

So people I'm so worn out it's been a busy day, but I had to post something for you wonderful people. So I hope this filler chapter pleases y'all!

So I'm super excited for the Guiltrip episode coming out tomorrow (I mean it's in Portuguese so thank goodness for subtitles 🤣)

is the Marc and Nathaniel miraculous thing confirmed? I always throught of them having those miraculous but swapped

I finally figured out how I want this story to end!!! I'm making a third book to the series which I'm super excited about, since this book wasn't based as much on Alix and Kim as I wanted the third book will help bring them back together since they have drifted apart in this book a lot.

But anyways ta ta for now!

                          <3<3<3<3

Plagg! No more camembert for you! (Ruined my curtains with his claws)

Awww please??? You wound me! (Kitten eyes)

Ugh Fine take it (silently drooling over how cute he is on the inside)
                             <3<3<3<3

You guys Plagg needs to be my boyfriend he's so flipping adorable (sorry Tikki)

++++++++++++++
Whoa super long authors note