So no one gets kidnapped?

"Hey!", I yelled jumping out of the way of the knife. "You shouldn't play with knives", I said, flipping towards my attacker ready to throw a punch. "Who are you?", I asked, using my baton to try and land a hit. The strange knife throwing villain laughed grabbed my wrist. She flipped me around grabbing my other hand. "Touch my ring and you will get cataclysmed", I threatened, growling at her. "Don't worry", she said. "I won't be the one taking it off, Marinette will herself", she said, the akumatized voice sounding slightly familiar. I was trying to put my finger on it when I was sucked in through a portal. Then the woman's red fiery hair rang a bell. Alix. "Alix you can't do this!", I said, getting sucked out of the portal and trying to place where I was when I realized this is where the students where being held. I tried to get away and help but I couldn't move. My heart raced as I watched Carapace take her on alone.
————————
I picked the miraculous box up, opening the box. Several kwami's flew out clearly shocked about who was holding the miraculous box. There where only about half the kwami's there normally where since the Cat, Turtle, Snake, Rabbit, and Monkey miraculous weren't in the box. I immediately turned to Tikki, seeking the kwami of creations wise guidance. "Where is Adrien?" I asked. "He should have it, but he's not here and there's knives in the wall", I finished, looking towards the knives in the wall. I was slowly losing my sanity trying to figure out where he was, not to mention Alix. My heart rate had definitely increased a lot since I entered her room. "I haven't seen Adrien at all, I was in the box so I couldn't see who had it before you", Tikki said, a downcast look on her face. The small kwami flew over to the knives clearly trying to figure out who they were from. The other kwami's flew around Alix's room, probably ruining a lot of stuff. I face palmed then turned back to Tikki. "Are those from an akumatized villain?", I asked, watching her fly around and around the knives, perplexed. "Yeah but not the kind you've fought before, this akumatized villain is from the future", Tikki said, eyes staring seriously at me. "And your the only one that can stop it", she finished flying up to me. Great, just when I thought my job was getting easier I get an akuma from the future that I had to handle alone! Awesome, totally awesome.
———————
Every time I tried to get to my friends in any time, I could never make it through, it just caused a lot of pain for them, just like what had happened when I tried to get to them in the underground prison that the lynx was holding them in. Kim was on the other side of the room examining a time sphere. I turned time forward trying to figure out what he was doing. Eventually I saw future me and Kim walking/skating across the bridge, André still had his ice cream stand and me and Kim had gotten a frozen treat to share. I admired that even that many years in the future we were still together. But I seemed to be glancing at my phone, obsessively. I zoomed in on it only to see who it was I was texting. Kim seemed interested to but I wouldn't show him, and I wasn't able to see either. "Who was I texting?", I said, apparently loud enough for Kim to hear. "Nathaniel, you where texting Nathaniel", he said setting a hand on my shoulder. "She got akumatized because she thought I didn't trust her, I've pinpointed her in the time line but the timeline seems to think she belongs there, if I removed her or you return", he paused, knowing Kim probably for dramatic effect. "You and your friends will be in great danger, that's why I need you here trying to help me", he said, handing me back my miraculous." I fingered it, thinking deeply. I set my hand on a portal backing up to a moment in time I remembered well. "Here this is where you have to go, you have to be in this alley, right now, but this time Le Chién Kim, do me a favor and show yourself", I said, pushing him into the timeline. I closed my eyes, waiting for the changed timeline to take me home. "I'm coming Kim, don't worry"
————————
I entered the alley immediately spotting that stupid lynx holder I remember way to well, I pulled my own miraculous on my head. Merging the two powers. I used my jubilation power to screw up the lynx holders powers. The shadow bounced off the wall turning back to normal form. I was a little shocked to say the least, why has he done all this? I bent down to his level tying him up with some conveniently placed rope. "Who are you, and why are you doing this?", I asked staring the miraculous of secrets down. He clearly didn't need much convincing since he immediately launched into a long and way to detailed story. "Well you see", he started, almost to seemingly drift off into fairy tale land where everything was cotton Candy and rainbows as he began to tell the story. "My great great great grandfather was the guardian of the Tundra miraculous, me and my family had been searching for the miraculous box for years, trying to uncover where the box was. Two years ago I uncovered it on a trek to where my grandfather had fallen in an avalanche. I pinpointed where Bunnix was. I knew she went to that school so I've been trying to find her and get her miraculous so I can go back in time and save him. But since you caught me it looks like that won't happen", he finished. I sighed knowing I'd regret this but I'd if it failed I knew Alix could fix it. "Fluff, Xuppu, separate", I said, releasing Fluff and handing the man the rabbit miraculous. "Do not destroy the timeline with this", I said. He accepted it, thanking me as he jumped into the shadows once more. Well looks like I'm stuck in Paris in 2021, guess I should find something to do. Hey! Maybe I'll leave past me a note! I thought walking down the street completely forgetting what Alix had told me.
+++++++++++++
Kim!!!!!! Why!!!!!! Alix is going to kill you, figuratively and literally. Well anyways what's going to happen next? Back to square one or are we already at the end of the line with the lynx holder now in control? Anyways, I love your guys comments so feel free to comment anytime!
++++++++++++

This is me: Excited to see how my own story ends, also me: doesn't quite know how she wants the story to end 😂