Down the rabbit hole

"The rabbit miraculous, one of the most powerful miraculous, while the ladybug and black cat can be used for a wish, the rabbit miraculous has the ability to stop the wish from happening through time travel", the woman spoke, stirring together various ingredients in a pot which would eventually be poured on the miraculous. Which right now, was just a simple watch she'd constructed. "The wearer of this miraculous holds immense power, the power to twist time, it should never fall into the wrong hands. It's making me question of I should even finish it", the woman said to a young boy at her side. "But there has to be a miraculous to counter act if the cat and bug miraculous falls into the wrong hands Master, that's why you're making it remember?", the young boy said handing her the final ingredient. But unlike the Mage I saw the glint in his eyes, evil, ready to take the miraculous as soon as he got the chance. I banged on the timeline bubble causing the miraculous to fall into the cauldron leaving a loud bang and a blue smoke filled the room, I didn't know if destroying the miraculous before the miraculous was even around was a good plan. The blue and white, timeline bubble filled area started evaporating, black dots taking over the blue. Then I fell.
————————
Aeon has been trying to stitch up Cat noir for over an hour now, it was a miracle Alix didn't hit any vital organs. Ladybug was sleeping, you know the ladybug that I now know as Marinette, yeah that one. I felt bad for stealing the hero of Paris's miraculous, and I'd already felt bad for stealing them from just Marinette, and this new development wasn't helping my conscience. Aeon stitched up his cut while me and Jess talked. "So your from New York?", I asked, peeling my lingering eyes off of Cat noir. Trying to erase the bad feelings of regret and guilt inside. "Yeah me and Aeon both do, it's a pretty neat place to live", Jess responded clearly trying to do the same thing as me. Our eyes stayed, lingering on Aeon, who was doing her best to help the holder of destruction. My thoughts clouded, my body feeling stiff. I felt responsible for hurting them, even though I highly doubted it had anything to do with me. I felt immobile, frozen almost. When his miraculous released I felt even guiltier, Adrien Agreste, Marinette's crush was Cat noir, you know the one I almost killed, several times. "Well this is interesting", Jess said, her eyes widening. I nodded in response, my expression blank. The abandoned warehouse creaked every time one of us moved or shifted. I flicked a dust bunny off the table, trying to keep myself distracted. "OH MY GOSH!", Jess exclaimed and I shot my head up to see what she was yelling about. "IT'S A TOTAL LOVE SQUARE!", Jess said, shaking me every which way.
————————
I was leaping across the rooftops, miraculous box in hand. I had trying to find future me, I had to bring him down. But suddenly I felt like I was falling. When I landed on the next building everything looked different. The Eiffel Tower was gone, the whole city had a brownish tinge. It looked old, forgotten, and lost in time. My eyes quickly darting around trying to find a piece of familiarity. Everything was different, to the roof shape to where the river was. My mind spun trying to figure out how the world went from updated and civilized to unfamiliar and practically empty. A familiar girl walked by underneath me. Her brown wavy hair with red tips catching my attention. She wasn't dressed in her usual plaid though, instead she wore a hoop skirt, almost like I was back in time but the people remained the same. Then realization hit me. "Alix", I said. I hopped down in front of the girl holding out a familiar jewel. I'd honestly loved doing this although I didn't get to do it often, it was fun to watch a friend react that didn't know it was truly you under the mask. "Alya Césaire, this is the miraculous of the Fox which grants the power of illusion, I have a mission for you. I need your help to take down the villain and while doing so you get to wear a sweet costume, you in?", I asked, staring into her brown eyes, completely serious. She folded her arms across her chest, raising an eyebrow. "Why would you need my help?", she asked eyes full of wonder, the same wonder I'd seen past the bloggers face every time she caught sight of Ladybug or her friends. The wind blew through my hair and hers, almost like it was telling us this wasn't right and we had to fix what went wrong. I reached out towards her pulling her arm up so I could drop the necklace in her hand. "I need Rena Rouge to join in this fight", I said.
————————
I walked around the faded place, trying to find out what was going on. I was confident Kim was going through the same thing, all of Paris was different, but yet the same. I glanced at my bracelet, annoyed I couldn't go back in time like Bunnix. I realized almost immediately that it had something to do with the rabbit miraculous. After all that miraculous had the ability to play with time. It's definitely not something to toy around with, but it looks like someone thought it was a baby toy. It was simple really, if someone changes something in time the timeline will rewrite itself, sometimes even to the extreme point that it will stop wars. But instead of stopping them it looks like someone had started one, the war of the miraculous, was only beginning, and all it took to start it was one man's wrong move. A move causing one of the most powerful miraculous to fall into the hands of one of the darkest evils the world has ever seen. Since everyone knows, the miraculous of secrets, knows all and will do anything to find out what your hiding. No matter if what they discover could end the world.

++++++++++++++

Sorry this took so long, I was having trouble deciding how I wanted this chapter to go and as you all probably know, I have a nasty habit of updating at 2 am haha. So I hope you all like it! I worked hard on it so hopefully it fits well in my storyline! Have an amazing day! Jesus loves you! ♥️ 🤗