Chapter 32

oke WARNING this chapter is pure smut and not really too important story-wise, but some people were asking for it, so here we go xD

The heat was unbearable. In the past, it had never been this bad, and normally I was able to hold it back through simple medication, and lack of interest in any alphas. My level of control over my Omega instincts had always served me well, which was why I could still fight during my heat at the sports festival, so when I got hit by this intense heat and need of my mate, to an extent of me hurting like this, I was shocked. It had never ever been this bad before. I needed him like people needed air. I felt like I was dying without him here, and my intense need for pleasure making the hurting and wanting even worse made me feel like I was going crazy. Was it because it was my first heat with me having a mate? I had no clue, and I didn't even care at this point. I just knew that I wanted him more than ever.

I barely registered the things I said or did, but whatever happened, it seemed like he was reaching his limit as well with I'm trying to hold back the rut my heat forced out of him. "It is okay. I want it. I want all of you! please hurry..." I whined a little, barely able to move, feeling all weak. Apparently, that was the final push he needed to lose to his animal instincts because he walked all the way over to the bed and ripped the covers away, letting him see my state. I blushed a little as my sweaty body with my member already being pretty hard, not even mentioning my entrance that was slowly soaking my underwear in my own fluids. Even with clothes still on, I was a mess, and I could do nothing to hide it even if I tried.

~~Katsuki pov~~

He was a small mess, and the sweet scent was everywhere. It was crazy and honestly, just seeing his flushed face look up at me longingly made me wanna jump on him. "you have no idea how messy and sexy you look right now," I said with a grin feeling my own body heat up in response to his pheromones. he blushed an even deeper red under me making me smirk a little as I leaned down kissing him roughly while trying to get off his clothes in a hurry not caring if I ripped it in the process. he was panting and whining under me grasping at my shirt but he kissed back way more greedily than normal. He really was different when he was in heat. It surprised me a little but also got me more excited to see this other side of him as well.

Once I got all his clothes off him, I turned him over onto his stomach thinking it was gonna be easier that way to enter, but his tail hit me in the face almost instantly. I growled, a little annoyed that it got in my way, grabbing it and moving it aside, but as soon as I grabbed it he whined. Did I hurt him? he didn't seem hurt... I tangled my fingers into his tail, and he shivered. Interesting... "is your tail sensitive like this too, huh? I just thought you wouldn't let people touch it since it would hurt, but you seem to be enjoying it~" I teased him with a grin, but he didn't really respond. I frowned, a little irritated, and pulled at his tail making him whine in pleasure and pain. I couldn't see most of his face, but it was clear he was blushing, which made me smile a little.

I let my fingers slide around his entrance, feeling how wet he had gotten before I even started touching him, making me chuckle a little. "you are so wet," I whispered by his ear as I nibbled it a little, making him gasp in surprise. Without warning, I thrust 2 fingers inside him, making him moan and whine in pleasure. it was like his insides were clamping down around my fingers as I moved them around inside, spreading him out.

~~(y/n) pov~~

I tried to muffle my moans with my hands embarrassed about how loud I was being already. Suddenly he pulled out his fingers, making me feel empty and a bit sad honestly, but it didn't take long before I felt him grip my hips firmly, and before I could react, he thrust deep into me, making me moan in pleasure. He started thrusting hard into me with no mercy, and all I could do was hold on and enjoy it.

Suddenly he pulled out and flipped me over, pulling me into his lap as he entered again, going even deeper than before. I wrapped my arms and legs around him tightly, tears running down my cheeks from the pleasure as I moved my hips to match his pace wanting to be even closer to him. he kissed me roughly, his tongue exploring my mouth, making my mind go blank. It was all so much more intense than I had ever imagined. it felt like he was eating me up.

He started to go faster and rougher like he was getting close to cumming as he sucked and bit my neck leaving marks all over my skin. I started to feel close as he was giving me pleasure deep inside of me and my moans became louder. "Wait- too fast- I am gonna cum!" I whined scratching at his back from the pleasure. he groaned a little in pleasure as well. he smirked a little up at me. "Then cum for me," he said by my ear, making me shiver as I felt him speed up, hitting my good spot deep inside over and over again.

I tried to hold it, but I felt the pressure building up, and I couldn't hold it in anymore. I came with a loud moan. He thrust even faster and harder and I held onto him tightly. Suddenly, thrusting deep inside me, I felt him cum inside me as he groaned in pleasure.

I felt exhausted afterward and my body was shaking slightly but I also felt relieved that some of the intense longings were gone. panting I felt how lightheaded I was. suddenly everything fell into darkness.

He fell asleep don't mind him xD oke I know it is cringy and weird but people wanted it so I gave them it! not my fault if it wasn't as good as you hoped xD