chapter 20

hello everyone I'm kinda bored and lonely but i can't have freinds over all the time now can i? i guess this gives me more time to write a chapther so i hope this is better than the last one!

a couple of days later it was time for written exam and everyone was ready to do their best at the test since aizawa the day before told us that those who doesn't pass won't go to the summer camp we all wanted to go to so we all had studied to the last second. except a weird feeling like someone was starring at me through the time i was doing the test i didn't really get distracted or had any problems with it so i thought i did well enough with that.

through the day a guy that apparently didn't like us from 1B came up to us in the cafeteria mocking us before a girl came over and... well... knocked him out apologising for him. she also told us that from what she had heard the practical exam was just fighting against robots but i was sure it wasn't that simple so when the others began to talk and relax i tried coming up with a plan about how i could use my quirk while eating nervously...

the next day we got changed into our hero costumes and then we went to an other facility where we apparently  should be doing the practical part of the exam. i had been stuck to katsuki all the way while i nervously scratched my arm continuously until katsuki stopped me seeing how my nails/claws were slowly making a scratch wound without me even noticing. stading in front of the facility with a lot of UA teachers standing out front with us. aisawa began explaining that we had to fight one of the teachers in pairs of 2 exept for the group i was in which would hold 3 people in total. imagine my surprise when aisawa said that katsuki and midoriya should be a team and i would be with them probably because of the fear of katsuki killing midoriya along the way or something, i would be the person in the middle trying to stop them or rather katsuki from fighing each other. as if that wasn't enough we should be up against allmight! the number one hero! i could see on midoriyas face that he felt like our only way of passing was to run and i could see that katsuki ment the exact opposite was the best solution. i knew that i had to remain neutral and that midoriya would try his best to convince katsuki which only would make him mad and if i wasn't taking katsukis side he would get mad at me as well. why should i be put in the most troubling group of all time! midoriya looks up to katsuki but katsuki hates midoriya and thinks that midoriya means he is better than katsuku whitch is just a big misunderstanding! i thought looking a little troubled back and forth between the two i was now in a group with. if you wonder how i knew so much then think about how i was a part of midoriyas small friend group and one of his best friends so i knew him well and he knew me well too. with katsuki i was his boyfriend and even his mate even though i never said it out loud in the class everyone knew it exept maybe for kaminari that maybe wasn't totally dumb all the time but definitely not the type to notice something like that. i knew them both well and how the felt about each other in both good and bad ways and even tho i had tried one time to make katsuki see he just misunderstood at least some of the things with midoriya he would either get mad or just avoid the subject. now seeing katsuki run off irritated and midoriya looking kind of sad and extremely nervous going to the monitor room to look at the other fights before ours i decided to go after midoriya first because i knew that if i went with katsuki straight away he would probably not let me leave before it was our turn since he still was a little overprotective with the other alphas from our class around, especially todoroki. following close behind midoriya as soon as katsuki was out of sight i began scratching my arm nervously again.

apparently our fine school nurse had just left the room when i came in seeing midoriya alone standing there looking at the fights. "midoriya.. i just wondered if you have a plan? i think i already know katsukis even without asking him..." i said smiling a little. "oh (y/n)..." he said turning around facing me seeming a little surprised. "well i have been thinking a little and i can't see any other way for us to pass other than getting through the escape gate... we wont stand a chance if we try to fight against him so i was thinking that we would try to run out of sight to the escape gate and hope he isn't there or that one or two of us distract him while the last one runs" he said thoughtfully. "you can't expect katsuki to go with those plans right? and even if he did follow your plan you should know allmight enough to know that we wont get to the gate without all of us having to fight!" i said quickly. "I'm gonna go and find katsuki. i know he won't listen to you but maybe he will listen to me but be prepared to fight because that, we can't escape" i said leaving midoriya mumbling about howhe, if he had to, should fight against allmight. now i just have to find katsuki and try to talk to him about it. i can't make him not fight but maybe i can make him give in to running after he fought to get though. i just hope he will listen...

i don't have time to write more but at least I managed to write at least a 1000 words as usual. sorry I'm an hour late again but i don't think you will mind as long as it isn't longer time than that. I'm gonna upload a new fanfiction about bnha Wednesday and it's gonna be shinso x male reader! feel free to check it out but you don't have to. Cya later!