Chapter 15

I came back into my hospital room, katsuki following me in. he ended up having to help me take my pants off because of the cut in my shoulder which I of course thought was super embarrassing but katsuki didn't seem to mind. back in my room I sat on the bed feeling like shit like all my muscles just went numb just by me moving a little. katsuki seemed like he was keeping an eye on me all the time and analysed everything I did. to be honest I didn't know he could be so quiet and observant. it kinda annoyed me tho because it made me feel like a little clumsy child that he had to keep an eye on. "so... anything else interesting that have happened while I was eh.. sleeping?" I asked wanting to breake the heavy silence in the room. my eye started hurting worse and worse and I guessed the pain killers or whatever drug they used on me to keep the pain to a minimum stopped working. "nothing that was that big of a deal... you missed a lot of hero training and smaller things the class put together but it was boring anyway.." he said scratching his shoulder or something. he was calm and collected for the Time being and I was kinda impressed but I hadn't said anything he should be angry about yet so ha has no reason to be mad anyway. he suddenly got a weird expression on his face. embarrassment with a lot of relief and some sadness on top made a weird sad expression while he still seemed to have red cheeks. he then hugged me right out of nowhere whispering something in my ear. "I really missed you.." I hard his voice whisper softly as he continued to hug me. I hugged back breathing in his comforting scent. "I missed you too..." I said feeling like even in my dreams of darkness while I was out I missed him strongly. relieved and happy to be able to wake up and feel his warmth in his armes and smell his sweet scent and feel his soft spiky hair under my fingers. "I really really missed you.." I said holding him tight. the only place I really feel safe is in his arms...

even tho my eye wasn't fully healed I decided to go back to school a week after waking up from my month long sleep. my eye was damaged pretty bad with the cut that hero killer made but the doctors say that they might have a chance to fix it when it's healed properly but until then I will only be able to see from one eye whitch I don't mind that much. I can open my damaged eye and move it a little but I can't see out of it. I looked myself in the mirror and my eye basically lookes like a normal eye except for a black line a little right for the pupil going through the eye. I considered wearing an eye patch but I decided not to since you couldn't see that there was anything wrong. as I walked into the class everything went quiet and I looked around seeing everyone staring at me except bakugou, he just nodded to me as a greeting. suddenly Mina popped up out of nowhere and gave me a big hug. "I'm so happy you are okay!" she yelled in my ear as I hugged her back. her action kinda set a chain of reactions in play with people coming over asking if I was fine and gave me hugs and stuff. when the girl gave me space the boys from the class came closer to ask about what happened and kirishima gave me a big hug saying something like we matched now pointing at his own scar. midoriya seemed both nervous and worried so he rambled about being more careful and stuff. todoroki got a little closer than the others to study my damaged eye but before he could make a comment on it katsuki forced himself in between us and pushed todoroki a little away from me. "that's close enough icyhot!" he said mumbling something about an other alpha too close to his mate or something they couldn't hear it tho because he didn't want them to hear. aizawa walked into the class and everyone went to their seat including me. I got a quick 'welcome back' from him and then the lesson started.

In hero training we had to fight each other. villan vs hero stuff were the hero had one to protect plus he had to fight the villan. I ended up having to protect katsuki from todoroki and of course he was yelling and protesting the whole time saying it should be the other way around. to be honest I think the same... out of me and katsuki I'm the weak one so it would make more sense if he was the one protecting me but whatever this is just training. "just stay low and let me handle this okay? I really wanna show that I can be strong too you know! maybe as much as you but still!" I yelled behind me for him to hear hopeing he would stop complaining. he did as I told him but not without cursing the hell out of this lesson. I felt fire close in, in my blind spot and I jumped aside. my eye began lighting up and turn yellow and my silver claws shot out of my nails. running right at him slicing every piece of ice in the way closing in. I could easily see he was holding back with a worried look on his face. well he was there when I got hurt so I can't blame him. he just doesn't want to hurt me. he sent a big shot of fire right at me and I used my armes to cover my face as I ran right through the wall of fire. I could smell some of my furr was burnt but it didn't hurt. "biggest procent plan:closing in and defeat in close combat!" I whisper yelled as I jumped at him scratching him with my claws. be kicked me away and I got up quickly and tried a quick hit combo getting him distracted, I then just kicked him in the balls and saw him drop down on the ground. as I hurt him groan in pain and give up a big smile ended up lighting up on my face when I walked back to katsuki victorious!

crab chapter! I know! sorry i tried.. I'm hopefully going to make next chapter better and sorry for the late chapter... see ya!