chapter 14

I've been reading so much manga that I dream about it nearly every night.. I might have a problem so sorry if this chapter ends up being late! edit: it is late DAMNIT! xD

running into an alleyway I see something I feared might happen. midoriya fighting the hero killer stain with iida and some pro hero laying around on the ground not able to move. as soon as we arrived todoroki jumped into the fight to help while I tried to analyse the situation. I could recall what my dad had showed me earlier that his group had found out about.

"chef (l/n) we got some important information to show you!" I heard one of my dads sidekicks yell as he ran up to us holding a bunch of files. "its about the hero killer!" he said handing my dad the files. he quickly looked through them and slammed the papers on the little coffee table we were standing beside. "this is important information! send it out to the other hero agency's! they need to know!" he said and went into his office to start calling some of them himself. I took a look at the papers when he was gone. there was a picture of the hero killer and under that his real name and birthday and other stuff. "his quirk has been determined to be blood related quirk. if he tastes some blood from his victim's they will be stunned in up till 8 minutes  depending on the blood type..." I red out loud. important information indeed...

midoriya and todoroki is doing their best to keep stain some distance away from them at the same time as they fight. midoriyas fighting style makes it hard for him to keep distance tho so one wrong move and he is either dead, injured or stunned. my own fighting style is the same and I don't even know how to control the weird silver/steel claw thing yet so that can't be of much help. i choose to be careful but still jump into the fight since I can't help my friends or the injured just by watching. todoroki uses his ice and fire to keep stain at bay while midoriya uses his speed to his advantage, trying to land hits on stain while I use my regular long ass claws to block the throwing knifes he got and the different kind of blades he swings at us. it went fine until I mis a blade and it cuts me in the shoulder. "damnit!" I yell as I hold my bleeding shoulder feeling the stinging pain from the deep cut. I could still move my arm so it wasn't that bad but man that hurt! i blocked out the pain completely ignoring it as i run to attack. I try to land a hit in the stomach and kick him to get his of his feet and down on the ground but the asshole blocks them and twist my arm behind my back before I could even react. "you are not worthy!" he yells in my ear with a knife in front of my eye ready to stap my in the eye. as the knife swings down to kill a green flash of light flashes by kicking stain away from me the knife still cutting me across my eye. I scream in pain. i lay in the ground feeling the pain get worse and worse as i keep screaming as my claws turning silver and getting even longer just to turn back to normal. I hear todoroki and iida yell something as everything go black...

I hear voices between the darkness. "is he gonna be alright?! is my little boy gonna be alright?!" I hear my moms voice ask scared and worried and sobbing. "we are doing the best we can but we aren't sure how far the blade went in just yet so we will have to check for possible brain damage..."

D a r k n e s s . . .

"I'm so sorry I got you into this mess and couldn't protect you.." I heard midoriya sob. "it wasn't your fault midoriya" I heard todoroki say comfortingly but worried. "please don't end up like my brother..." I heard iida say. "I won't forgive myself if you end up like that because you wanted to protect me.." he added...

D a r k n e s s . . .

"my sweet boy.. my sweet little boy please wake up soon.." I heard my mom say crying. "it's all gonna be fine.. he's gonna be okay.." I heard my dad say even if he was just as sad and worried as mom was.

D a r k n e s s . . .

i heard small explosions somewhere beside me and the smell of nitroglycerin was in the air. "shit pup if you dont fucking wake up I'll kill you okay?!" I heard a devastated bakugou whisper yell beside me.

. . . . . .

I wake up in shock, my senses running wild as I feel myself getting into a panic feeling pain and adrenaline run around in my body. I begin screaming in pain and panic my eye glowing yellow and silver claws piercing through the blankets. It hurts! it hurts! it hurts! it hurts! I think as I begin tearing up all the blankets and my mattress in the panic and pain burning through my whole body. screaming and yelling I suddenly feel someone holding me down yelling at me. I struggle still yelling in blind panic as I try to scratch whoever it was holding me  down but my nose is filled with a familiar and soothing smell and I hear the voice yelling at me to calm the fuck down and my body slowly begin to relax as the panic leaves my body. "katsuki..?" ask as relief swims through my body. I first now actually take a look around with my right eye as my left one doesn't want to open and all the burning pain comes from there. I am in a hospital room, feathers flying everywhere after me splitting my pillow and blankets into small pieces. I look at the blond boy still holding me down. he suddenly hugs me tightly making sure to be careful with me. I hugged him back feeling safe in his arms. "w-what happened?" I asked my claws and eyes back to normal. i remembered the hero killer and him trying to kill me and then... pain... and darkness... "you got cut across the eye and some nerves were cut with it and your eye damaged... they warned me about the chance of your body going into a panic from the shock and pain that came with the nerves being cut" he said for once calm as he was holding me. "you were passed out when you got send in here and they had to do and operation immediately so the damage in your eye would get worse. since the operation you have been in some kind of coma.." he said. I noticed  his voice was shaking a bit and when I took a foot look at him his eyes were red and puffy. I knew he would get mad if I mentioned it so I let it be. "how long did I sleep for?" I asked curiously. I felt like skin and bones and I really needed to pee soon. "a little over a month.." he said letting go of me. I opened my eye wide in shock. "a month?!" I yelled. I sat up feeling weak and silly and a pain from my shoulder reminded me of the cut stain made. "I wanna hear all I've missed but I really have to pee first!" I said rushing to the bathroom katsuki following me to make sure I went the right way.

i might, might not have gotten the idea for most of the content in this chapter from an anime! xD I noticed my characters often get hurt... well that's bad luck for them I guess! see ya later and sorry for the late update! I got tests coming up so I had to study plus I lacked inspiration... well I hope too get better at updating but its probably gonna be slow ass updates for a while! sorry!