Chapter 20

my birthday is comming up so I'm sorry if this chapter gets out late but it's supposed to be uploaded sometime Monday in danish time.

feeling surrounded by warmth and a shooting smell i was very familiar with by now i woke up with a little smile on my face. strong arms holding me close as a soft and slov breathing over my head let me know that katsuki still slept. hearing his heartbeat as my chin was against his chest made me feel calm and his smell og nitroglycerin made him smell like a candy shop which made me feel happy and light hearted. just laying there in his arms not really wanting to wake katsuki up i looked up at his peaceful sleeping face and soft ash blond hair that was more messy than normal as i smiled happy that he was my mate, my alpha. unfortunately it was morning and we had to go to school soon so i had to wake him up. "katsuki we have to go to school today so we can't lay around all day" i said jokingly but loudly enough to get him out of his sleep. his eyes opened slowly looking down on me with his blood red eyes shining at me... or was it just me? oh god I'm getting over excited about all this mate and love thing! i can't think straight and everything feels like a dance on Rose's! i hope this feeling gets weaker later because this feels a little too lovely and dazzling... "fucking school... it would be so much easier too just blow it up!" katsuki said annoyed. as expected he wasn't a morning person.  "you know that's not a good idea!" i said with a chuckle. "now let me go so i can get ready for school! it's my turn to make breakfast" i added shortly after smiling at katsuki thinking about if i should make an omelette or pancakes today.

in the kitchen making omelettes since we didn't have all the ingredients for pancakes laying around i could hear my brother and my mother and father arguing about katsuki while he was in the shower. it didn't surprise me that my brother would use the first given second to ask my parents what they thought about katsuki at all since he obviously still didn't like the fact that we are mates and at such a young age. i couldn't really blame him from what he had heard but still. i was tured of family drama and was almost happy to go to school just so i could get away from it. at least my parents seemed to be on my side. "the food is ready so stop arguing!" i said loudly enough for them to hear. i heard them shut up instantly and my mom came out in the kitchen helping me carry all the plates with food and the ketchup and such too our table in the living room. my brother looked annoyed and my dad looked rather angry so I guess the arguement had gone a little far. "you two stop talking for me and arguing about katsuki behind his back okay? it's annoying the hell out of the and it's not very polite either!" i said seriously and i could see the polite part hit my brother the most. i never knew why but when i wasn't polite enough he would always get angry because he was very serious about being polite so i guess saying it wasn't polite made him feel a little shame or something? idk. "and 'brother' i expected you out of everybody to support me the most so seeing how childish you are now makes me pretty disappointed... but no matter what you think about katsuki i still love him and I'm not gonna let you get in the way of that!" i said almost cringing over how lovey dovey that sounded but it needed to be said. i appreciate a romantic gesture from time to time but i also think it can easily become too much which is why i think it's a little too lovey dovey how i felt when i woke up. i just wished some of this drama would stop and maybe switch to being some action instead so i was relieved when it was time to go to school.

comming into class with katsuki everything was pretty normal today even tho some of my classmates were looking a little weird seeing me and katsuki get to class together. "Today we will be doing a rescue traning race to see who would be first to rescue me!" allmight yelled enthusiastic and we got going to the terrain we should to the race in. seeing the big pipe filled space we had to race in i thought i would have an advantage because i was fast and had an easy time going through small places, keeping my balance and swing from pipe to pipe like some modern Tarzan. of course i wasn't the only one having that kind of advantages but that made sure i would be in front of at least half of the class. "i will find a spot in the middle of this space and then I'll send a distress signal via this device to you and then the race begins! first one there is proven the best rescuer under these circumstances!" allmight said before going in there his own way. bakugou was stading close to me while we waited as always and because he was bussy keeping an eye on me and my surroundings i got a head start when i reacted to the distress signal the second i got it already figuring the fastest rute to allmights spot going at a wolfs speed. climbing, swinging, and running as fast and steady i could. when i got there i was the 3 one there but allmight praised me for my quirk reaction and good thinking when choosing my rute. katsuki came quite pissed because i just ran but i just joked saying 'i can't wait for you all the time can i?' which just made him even more pissed for even suggesting that he was behind but as he knew that it was a joke he calmed down. after it had all happened i didn't remember the details that well when i thought about it but that was fine with me.

sorry this chapter got shitty in the end! i hope next xhapter will be better but since i in danish time didn't finish monday i needed to hurry so now uploading 1 hour after my deadline I'm sorry about the last part being rushed but i hope it's fine...