chapter 16

God I've been at j-popcon whitch is a big anime convention in Denmark! man it was fun but I need to get back to work now! btw I'm super lazy so I'm sorry for short and late updates

katsuki had complemented me in his own way but it's still a complement! he told me that I did good even tho he would have done better and i just ignored the 'I'm better than you' part and took the compliment. after that ne and katsuki walked home or we was supposed too. "katsuki this is not the way home so just where are you taking me?" I had noticed a while ago that we went the wrong way but I just thought it was another route but now we have been walking in about 5 minutes the wrong way! "just shut up and follow and you'll find out won't ya?" he said walking a little ahead of me. I just sighted and sent a quick text to my mom saying that ill be late for dinner before catching up to him. "can you at least tell me whitch kinda place you are taking me?" I asked a little anxious about what bakugou were thinking. "as I said! just shut up and follow and you'll find out!" he said obviously annoyed. well it's katsuki bakugou and I asked him the same question twice basically so I guess he would be annoyed. we walked in silence for about 10 more minutes before he stopped. "we are here" he said sounding indifferent. the place ha had taken me was a cute little cafe with bright colours and cute figures and patterns and katsuki really looked odd with beside it with his tough look and strong temper. I smiled at the sight and at the fact that he actually took me to a place he thought I'd be happy to be at, like he thought of me when deciding on where to go. "this place looks so cute.. it's odd seeing you standing beside it tho" I said chuckling a little making him blush a little. "well are you coming or what?" he said trying to sound annoyed and walked in ahead of me. I laughed a little but followed close behind him. before going inside I saw a piece of half crumpled paper flying out the door right after katsuki had went in. I picked it up and saw a list of things written down on it and the first one was 'cute cafe'. "it's a date plan list.." I whispered and put the little piece of paper in my pocket before I got to read the next thing. I didn't want to spoil the surprise. as I Walked in i spotted him sitting by a table in the back corner of the cafe with a big window out to the street. everything in here was just as colourful and cute on the inside as on the outside of the cafe but I didn't know it was a cat cafe! cute little kittens and grown cats was wandering around the shop and others was being petted by the costumers. I might technically be more dog than cat because of my quirk but I really love cats! there must nearly be hearts in my eyes or something that's how bad it is! I carefully picked up a blonde looking cat with red eyes and carried it gently over to the table bakugou sat at and sat down too putting the little pretty cat on my lap. "this cat looks a lot like you! it's much calmer tho" I said chuckling while I petted the cat while he just looked at me with a soft expression like he forgot his tough guy attitude for a moment whitch made me smile thinking this was gonna make good memories.

after the maid cafe he took me to the cinema to see a fantasy movie saying I never would be able to make him watch a romantic movie. I was fine with the fantasy movie so I didn't complain. in the middle of the movie he took my hand and held it gently even tho I could see how much his face was exploding in fascinating red colours from embarrassment. smiling I gave his hand a squeeze seeing him relax again quickly after that. on the way home we stopped up at a beach and watched the sunset and the stars starting to shine. as we were sitting on the beach he suddenly turned to look at me and when I looked up at him he looked kinda worried even tho he was trying to hide it. "you don't regret that I bit you... do you?" he said quietly sounding kind of lost. I thought for a moment before I answered just to be sure about how to say it right. "I kinda regret the situation that made you bite me but I don't regret becoming mates with you.. at first I was scared because I wasn't sure if you really liked me or if you only did it out of impulse... but I'm sure now and I really love you so of course I don't regret it!" I said smiling a big loving smile to reassure him. "r-really? I love you too!" he said his blood red eyes beaming with happiness and relief. suddenly he released what he just said and his face heated up quicker than ever! "but that doesn't mean I'll go easy on you next sports festival! I'm gonna fucking beat you!" he half yelled trying to cover up his embarrassment. I chuckled quietly and smiled at him. "let's see what happens.." I said challenging him. "Bring it on!" he yelled smiling his determined fighting smile. this day was a good day...

I've been too long about this fucking chapter! I'm sorry.. anybody having an idea on some this that can happen or anything you want me to write just tell me and I'll see what I can do! see ya next time!