Chapter 19

I know I'm gonna be super lazy this summer like any summer so I'm just gonna try to make some chapters too early so i have some to upload... i have an idea that I'm gonna be too lazy to do these too...

Stranding at my front door waiting for katsuki to knock on the door. hr seemed nervous even tho he really tried to look calm and slightly confident and truthful but as said it didn't really look like that... he just looked worried and nervous and a little irritated. "katsuki.. calm dooown or you'll scare my parents!" i laughed at him. "I'm calm.." he hissed out. i looked up at him not saying a word letting my eyes say it all. he tsk'ed and sighted and just as he was about to knock on the door it opened my dad standing there holding the door open. "i understand being nervous but standing here in 5-10 minutes makes me lose my patience" my dad said in a judgemental tone. i couldn't help but laugh in my mind seeing katsuki getting visibly more nervous even tho i clearly could see in my dads eyes that he only did it to make him nervous as a joke. going inside katsuki got greeted by my mom and got a little hug. "I'm so happy my son has found such a special young man that he really loves! I'm happy to finally meet you!" she said happily and katsuki seemed to get a little less nervous since my mom apparently liked him already. "I'm happy to meet you too and I'm just lucky to have met your son and fall in love with him" katsuki said kinda scared of saying to much lovey dovey stuff but i was just impressed by how polite and gentle he was being even tho it only was to get on my parents good side for now. "mom don't let his words fool you" i said with a smile confusing my parents a bit. "he might be kind, loyal and protective but he's also arrogant, rude at times not to mention his bad temper he is of course also the powerful and really clever. i must say tho katsuki, i didn't know you could be so smooth" i continued laughing a little my parents smiling knowing i actually really knew him as the real him. one thing i was sure they were scared about was me falling for a perfect image not knowing the real personality of my mate but i knew katsuki. i maybe didn't know everything yet since we hadn't been friends for years or anything but i knew both the good and the bad sides of his personality but i loved all of them as they were because they were making him who he was. i noticed my brother standing a little away and he didn't seem happy or like he even trusted katsuki a bit so i guess he wanted to know more about who he was before he would accept him. that didn't bother me tho since i didn't see any problems as long as they didn't openly not like each other. "go to the living room with yiur father and brother, i will go make dinner. i will call for you if i need help tho" she said moving to the kitchen as we moved to the couch in my living room while we waited.

i was out in the kitchen helping my mum chopping some vegetables when i suddenly heard a little explosion followed by a crash with glas hitting the floor. "what the hell was that for?!" i heard an irritated and shocked katsuki yell from the living room. with a quirk glance at my mom i hurried into the living room seeing an irritated katsuki trying to pick up some glass o  the floor while my brother was looking slightly happy about himself and dad was buying stuff at the store nearby because my mom needed something for the food. "what happened?" i asked keeping an eye on my brother. "he bumped into me or pushed me from the side making me make a shocked expression when hitting the table and pushing a glass down on the way" he said angrily but trying not to explode or curse to much since he didn't want my parents to throw his out. "okay I'm gonna find a broom to help gather the glass oh and can you wait upstairs for me brother? i need to talk to you" i said in a tone that just made him stand up at do what he was told a little nervously. i got a broom and gave it to katsuki. "plase be careful not to cut yourself on the glass. I'll be back in a moment to help" i said going  towards the stairs before he could say anything. my brother was waiting in my room on my bed and i just stood up starring at him angrily. "okay i know you did that on purpose so tell me why!" i said in a cold tone. for a second he seemed to want to deny it but he then nodded. "i don't like him. he is a temper boy that explodes every few seconds! he's rude and self centred not carring about anyone else than him! he's even rude to his mom and dad not caring about anything they say! he's a bad influence..." he said ready to keep going but i stopped him. "and so what if you think that? you don't know him at all you have just heard a bunch of rumours about him! i know the real him and yes he's rude but that's just his way of talking and showing that he cares most of the time and yes he has anger issues but that's fine! nobody is perfect! his mom treats him the same way he treats her but they still love each other and he's not self cerntered! he is just scared for not being good enough so he tried to make everyone see all he can do and how smart he is in his own way of showing that he can be useful!" i yelled angrily back. i knew most of the real katsuki bakugou because i could see it sense his real feelings and because i loved him enough to care about what was behind the facade. suddenly i heard a sound from behind the door and went over and opened the door seeing a surprised katsuki behind it. on the looks of it he wasn't sure how to react but he seemed to have heard all of it and gave my brother a look of both annoyance and understanding. "you heard all that didn't you?" i asked embarrassed. he just nodded with a grin. i felt like the rest of the evening would the awkward for me and my brother...

after dinner my mom folded out my bed that normaly only was for one person but could be made into a double bed. i had expected my mom to come with a futon instead but i guess not. we whent to sleep early and because of i was both fysical and emotional exhausted i just fell asleep as soon as i was under the covers.

gonna stop here! im tired but i want this chapter to be uploaded monday in danjsh time so i had to hurry before my friend cane over and i wouldn't be able to consentrate... here the chapter is! hope it's still okay!