The Sports Festival! Chapter 6

this is probably an event there is gonna take more than this chapter to finish because there is gonna be a lot of fights to cover and also that before the fights.. if you have seen my hero academia witch I'm gonna assume you have then you should now what I'm talking about! xD
anyway moving on! xD

~~(y/n) pov~~

I slowly  opened my eyes and looked up in a unfamiliar ceiling. my body felt kinda sore and I felt drained but leg didn't hurt so much my hands also felt fine, my hands? first now I realised I wasn't alone. somebody was holding my hand. I turned my head a little and saw bakugou sitting on a chair beside the bed I was laying on and he was holding my hand tightly. "bakugou?" I said shyly and confused. he looked at me like I gave him a shock. he then smiled a little sweet smile. "you are okay.." he said looking at me. he then looked like he remembered something and looked down at his hands holding one of mine and began blushing a bit keeping his head down. "you idiot! never do something so goddam reckless again okay?! next time I won't fucking carry you! annoying shit pup!" he said suddenly yelling at me but I got the feeling he just was worried about me even tho he tried to make it sound like he didn't care that much. "sorry! sorry! but thanks for staying. how long was I out for?" I asked as I smiled and tried to sit up not letting go of bakugous hand. he pushed me down on the bed again making me stay down. "not so fast pup you need to stay nurses orders!" he said and started pouting at him. he just smiled. "you have been out for about 4 day's it's Monday today" he then said. "and you stayed the whole time?" I asked and lifted an eyebrow trying to sit up again. "yea more or less the nurse let me sleep in the bed beside yours" he said pushing me down again. I felt like I had forgotten something. I thought for a bit and remembered. "shit! my heat should start this week! oh no! the sports festival! it starts tomorrow!" I said irritated and facepalmed with my free hand. bakugou laughed a bit at that. "that's your luck huh?" he said smirking. "yep! I'll maybe need your assistance katsuki~" I said teasing him a little. he blushed and looked down. " what the he'll are you saying shit pup!" he said probably imagining it or something if you should judge from his red face. "yea you would probably have to protect me and btw you are dirty minded" I said with a smirk and he didn't even deny it he just gripped my hand tighter and I did the same.

~~skip till next day at the sports festival still your pov~~

I was standing with all the others waiting to see what we had to do as the first challenge at the sports festival. all around us was thousands of people cheering at us. "the first challenge iiiiiis~ obstacle race!!" the pro hero midtnight yelled out and we got right to it all classes at UA competing with each other. first we had to run through the big gate where todoroki, bakugou and me were the only ones who didn't get stuck in the big gate tunnel thing every body tried to get through at the same time. I used  me speed and strength to rum in front and jump over those in my way before I got stuck. I was running right behind todoroki slowly running past him. there was some big 0 points robots in front of us blocking our way. todoroki froze one of them and we ran under it before it began to fall. I got in front as I was faster than todoroki. behind me I heard explosions so bakugou was on his way. then I came to a place with a lot of robes and stone pillars and without slowing down I jumped for it as I extented my claws. I used them to hold on to the stone as I clawed my way up at it. I knew I couldn't jump far enough to get from pillar to pillar but it was close tho so I didn't have use my claws that much as I jumped from one place to another till I was on the other side. I looked behind me and saw todoroki on his way and in the hoisont I saw bakugo flying this way using his explosions to stay in the air. I kept going running as fast as I could without using all my stamina. next obstacle was a minefield and I had to be careful about where I stepped. about half way todoroki and bakugou joined me on the minefield and soon the rest showed up also. I had just crossed the minefield when I heard a big explosion I looked behind me and saw midoriya on his way thought the air. I started running again to have a chance. I heard one more explosion but ignored it and kept running. suddenly midoriya passed me. I tried to run faster but I had nearly used all my stamina so I was still slow. midoriya came in 1. with me 2, todoroki 3 and bakugou 4.

sorry but gonna skip the fight with the points!

there was a break while they made the dueling ground we should fight 1 vs 1 next so I could get some rest and get my energy up again. I was super lucky my heat hadn't come yet but if I knew my luck right it would probably come soon. I hate my fucking heat! I thought while I made a low growling sound. I got into one of the waiting room's and layed down on a couch relaxing. I heard the door open but kept my eyes shut. i was laying on my back. I heard someone walking over to me and sitting down beside me on the floor. I then smelled something familiar. "bakugou?" I asked opening my eyes. "what are you doing here?" I then asked as I looked at bakugou. he looked kinda surprised probably expecting I was sleeping. "just wanted to make sure you were okay.." he said and looked down. "are you getting soft bakugou?" I asked teasingly. "N-no! NO IM NOT FUCKING SOFT!" he yelled but shuttered a bit in the start. "you shuttered bakugou! I didn't know you could do that!" I said still teasing and laughing. "IM ONLY GETTING SOFT BECAUSE OF YOU!" he then yelled getting all worked up over my comment. he then realised what he just said and looked away a little red on his cheeks. "forget I said that pup!" he said in a low tone still not looking at me. "why should I forget that? I like the soft you so I'm happy that I affect you like that!" I said happily. he looked back down at me still red on his cheeks and clearly surprised about what I said. he smiled a little. I smiled back big time! "well if it's okay with you I wanna take nap before the fight!" I said turning to lay on my side with my face facing bakugo. "sure sleep for a bit" I heard him say as I closed my eyes. "you're to cute it's not fair.." I heard him mumble. I just smiled as I began to drift into sleep. I felt something warm on my forehead for a second before I falled asleep.

Idk what happend but it seems I tried to put some fluff in this chapter! hope you liked it and please tell me if I did it good with the fluff because I'm really not sure how that went.. ^^'
see ya! :3

word count: 1331