Chapter 21

I'm tired and i slept like 15 hours how does that make sense? did i sleep so much that i keep being tired? i don't get it... nevermind.

going around i finally found him just waiting at the entrance to the section we had to fight allmight in. he was just learning up against the wall looking irritated which wasn't really new. i walked up to him with a small smile. when he heard me walking forwards him he looked up irritated but his face changed into a kinda relaxed expression like i calmed him. that kinda made me happy to see that i had a calming effect on my mate. "what are you thinking about?" i asked as he had just been starring into the ground when i walked over to him. "strategy.." he said in a low voice looking down at the ground. i could feel the thoughts running through his head. "wanna tell me what you are thinking? we are on the same team after all" i said with a little smile. i smelled something that resembles smoke not really knowing why and where for a second while katsuki thought for a second. "no matter what we can't get past allmight without fighting him. I'm gonna try some different approaches to find out exactly what to do but for now the plan is to fight! Deku is just gonna be in the way for me in this test!" he said loudly enough to surprise me a bit even though i should have expected him to say it loudly like always. "makes sense! but please don't blow midoriya up on purpose while fighting okay? try to let him help even tho you think he wouldn't be useful okay?" i said carefully trying not to step on a landmine in his temper. "fine but if he gets in my way i can't promise anything!" he said for once without cursing. i nodded thinking that was the best deal i could get.

our exam had started an as expected midoriya quickly started talking to katsuki about strategy so i had to stop him holding him back. "i know you are concerned about his plans midoriya but that will just annoy him. please trust me when i say that he knows he can't win on a one to one" i said holding him back to make him stop irritating katsuki since i knew he could blow up any minute if he git to irritated. "he just wanna test the waters. you know we cant get out of this without a fight so lets back him up!" i added when i saw him looking nervously after katsuki. he suddenly looked determined. "right!" he said sounding determined, clearly wanting to help and pass of course. suddenly a strong gust of wind just slashed at us making me go down on all four using my claws to help me not getting blown away. i sensed allmight walking straight to us and i started to look around smoke filling the air making it hard to see but i knew they had been blown a little away from me. everything was destroyed or at least badly damaged but i concentrated on location my team mates. midoriya is about 5 feet behind me to my left, katsuki is 3 feet behind me on my right and allmight is about 15-20 feet straight ahead of me. my brain scanned the surroundings through my senses and with be on all four i could feel the vibrations clearly. i was super sensitive to that stuff so if i concentrated i could easily locate people or bigger animals moving and I'm not saying that allmight is fat but he is definitely extremely heavy so his footsteps almost feel like mini earthquakes from this distance. "who gives a damn about destroying this town?!" i heard allmight say loudly as he got closer pretty quickly making loud crash every time he took a step. i almost yelled back 'well i give a damn!' but the sudden feeling of intermediation allmight brought with him made me freeze for a second. i got back to my senses when katsuki suddenly was at my side calming me down just by being there. midoriya looked nervous and surprised but he was at my side too even tho it was more to show he was ready to fight than to calm me. "im a villain now so come at me with all you've got" allmight said seriously making sure that we knew he wouldn't go easy on us. without me realizing it the fight was on. "stun grenade!" i heard katsuki yell making me close my eyes while the flash of light he made passed as he went in for close combat. "katsuki he is going for your face!" i yelled seeing allmight reach out after him and i rushed in without thinking. think back! he must have a week spot! i thought readying my claws. his side! i thought remebering back to the villain attack at UA under the rescue training. allmight grabbed katsuki while trying to block me off with his other arm but at the same time katsuki started firing a bunch of small blasts at him making him distracted. i was barly able to dodge under him and up clawing his left side deeply but me being careful not to do fatal damage since our goal was capture not kill plus i didn't wanna hurt allmight more than necessary to win. allmight reacted immediately coughing up blood and letting go of katsuki for a second giving me a chance to grab him and jump a little away. "we need to regroup! i have some usable information and we need a plan!" i said with voice even katsuki had a hard time answering back to. "i didn't need your help! i can win without your help! especially without deku!" he still said back even tho i cod feel he was a bit shocked by my aura and tone. "if we wanna pass we need to work together like it or not! i dont fucking care about your grudge against midoriya! regroup now! give us a cover!" i yelled looking up at him with cold eyes talking with the same tone of voice as my mom used when my dad began his rage. it was an bone chilling tone always making my dad say 'yes ma'am!' and do what she says without lokking up from the floor. katsuki didn't say anything but i could tell he gave in as he took a deep breath before making an explosion that more worked as a smoke bomb than an actual destroying explosion. i took his hand and signaled to midoriya that he had to follow. he had just been looking at us in ave probably impressed that i made katsuki obey for once but he got out of his thoughts and nodded seriously before we all started running to a secluded place to regroup and plan while the time still was running...

im gonna end it here before this chapter gets too long! i will actually have a chapter to put out without rushing it at the last second! i legit had to watch the fight just to remember how it started so i could get some ideas how the reader could help out and such! thanks for your support and hope you liked this chapter! Cya ^^