Chapter 24

sorry for taking so long but I'm trying to get back in the writing zone again, so I hope to speed updates up a little, but I can't promise anything!

the next day our results came out and Aizawa was going to tell who failed. I was a bit nervous even though I knew it all was going to be fine. my brain knew I passed both the written and the practical exam but why did my hands still sweat then? the day before Katsuki almost killed midoriya so he was still looking nervous about that. when I got home, I quickly found the source of the scent from midoriya. it was just some of his blood that had gone on my arm. we were injured badly so it didn't surprise me at all, but it annoyed me a little that Katsuki had gone berserk on midoriya over something like a bit of blood. suddenly Aizawa pulled me out of my thoughts. "everybody passed the written exam but there was a couple of groups that failed the practical exam..." he said and began saying all the failed groups. like I thought my name didn't get called out, so I passed that part too. "btw I lied about the not going with us on the summer camp thing if you failed. you are all going but those who failed will have extra lessons plus the training so be prepared for that" he said looking out at the class before turning into a cocoon letting us go home early.

packing my stuff for the trip I suddenly heard the doorbell. "the door is open!" I yelled as I packed the last stuff before sipping the suitcase closed before walking downstairs with it seeing who walked in. I walked silently into the living room seeing a nervous Katsuki looking around while trying to fix how his clothing sat on him even though it already looked nice. when he saw me, I was smiling at him? he didn't exactly smile back but he looked less nervous and happier even if he was trying to look like he didn't care about anything. "ready to go?" he asked obviously trying to walk to the school with me even though we didn't plan it. "sure, I am! coming to pick me up?" I asked with a smile. "of course, ... I can't let you out of my sight my fragile little omega" he said in a teasing tone. "I'm not that fragile!" I said pouting a bit annoyed at him for teasing me even though I couldn't be mad at him for that. he gave me a quick kiss before pulling me out the door with my stuff. "whatever we are going to be late"

sitting on the bus waiting to arrive at the camp site I was sitting beside Katsuki of course. he wouldn't let me sit anywhere else if I wanted too. by the time we arrived he was sleeping on my shoulder soundly as Mina was taking lots of pictures as the fangirl she was. I had a feeling she had been shipping us from the start because when everybody found out about us being together, she has found a million good reasons to take pictures both when we knew it and when we don't notice. "we are here" Aizawa said sounding like he dint care or that he was tired... not sure which... going off the bus I already knew something was wrong and before I knew it we had been thrown off a cliff being told we wouldn't get any food if we didn't get to the camp site on time. falling through the air the only thing I could think about was surviving the fall and how Katsuki was but I knew that he could use his quirk to be in the air so he should be fine. I ended up almost hitting a tree, but I stopped the worst from that smash because I caught a branch on the way. I hissed feeling a sharp pain in my hands probably cutting my hand on the branch because of the speed I was falling when I grabbed the branch or something. I jumped down landing on my feet and looked around after Katsuki and saw him fighting some big dirt monster together with mina and Karishma and a little further away Todoroki and midoriya was fighting another one. I joined trying to take down another one attacking Katsuki from behind. I jumped growling up on it using my claws and fists to break its neck while sitting on its back. the head broke off it and it collapsed. I grinned at Katsuki looking at me surprised before we continued the fight trying to get past the earth monsters slowly moving through the forest forward the camp site.

finally, we all got to the camp and everybody was exhausted except me. a wolf has a lot of energy and I wasn't hurt or anything, so I was quite fine reaching the camp. the blond pussy cat girl was very interested in our alphas, but she quickly let Katsuki be alone since she could smell he had a mate. he walked over to me while I just felt really hype. "did you get hurt?" he asked worried looking at me like he was scanning my body for wounds. "not really... I scraped my hands in the fall from the cliff, but it doesn't hurt anymore!" I said smiling at him. he just took my hand and looked at them carefully. "wash them to be on the safe side" he said talking about the wound could get infected. I nodded as we were called for dinner and I quickly washed my hands before gulping dawn the good food.

That's it for now Iguess! I hope you like the chapter and sorry for the late update but mi tryingmy best while keeping up my grades. Cya