Chapter 25

I was ready to start the training already after the dinner but all the others was just dead after that trip to the camp so i had to settle down trying to stop the energy. everybody got ready to sleep while i wanted to go for a run to use the rest of my energy so i could sleep. on the katsuki spotted me and stopped me to know where i was going. i explained quickly  and he let me go saying 'Oi, if i have to come get you because you fall on your face or end up like a lost puppy I'll kill you!' and i just nodded with a little smile rushing to get out in the forest.

being born with the wolf quirk getting lost was never a problem since i was good at tracking my own smell and footprints to get back where i came from if i should forget and even tho i could run very fast i never really tripped or anything. for me running and hunting around in the forests felt natural. my dad once told me that i might one day get enough control to totally turn into a wolf and back to my normal 25% wolf form. i was also told that i had to get 100% control over my wolf side as it was now before i could unlock that side of my quirk. just like my dad's quirk mine have been called a transform type even tho i was born with my ears like a wolfs and my tail. apparently i had been scanned and the test result said it was more of a transform type that a mutation type. i only managed to grow out a lite fur on my arms once though.

running through the forest i noticed a weird smell and feeling i was getting from far away. it was pretty much unknown but there was a trace of something familiar even though i couldn't figure out what. it made me feel uneasy about it and for a second i thought about going closer to figure out who or what that smell was coming from but i ended up deciding to go back. if it was something dangerous i wouldn't be able to handle it alone depending on what it was and i didn't wanna take the risk. i began running back fast but careful not to make too much noice. suddenly i had a feeling somebody was close by and i was hit with a familiar scent and almost ran into the person. the person stopped me before we collided. "(y/n) are you okay? you've been sending out distress signals everywhere the last 10 minutes!" a worried voice said. i looked up feeling relieved. it was katsuki. "i have? I'm sorry but I'm fine i just felt very uneasy out there... there was this weird scent... i don't know..." he didn't look convinced but didn't ask about it. to be honest i didn't really know how to explain thay feeling it gave me and i didn't know what it was so even if he tried to ask more questions i wouldn't have any answers. "let's get back to the camp. at least it's more safe there than in the middle of the forest" he said not even moking me or making fun of me. he had been genuinely worried and now he was to relieved to even try to annoy me. when we Got back we went to bed and he stayed close to me all night.

the next day we started the training early in the morning and i was training only using my wolf instincts trying to test my control. traking stuff or running or testing my strength. my claws didn't change once during the day but i noticed the more i focused on my wolf side the stronger it got. i took my time to Feel the strength of the wolf part of me. i really wanted to try to turn into a wolf completely but i didn't wanna do it in public, if you can call the middle of an forest public. i was a bit scared because i didn't know how my classmates would react not to mention class 1B that showed up earlier today. i kept on training hoping i could get a chance to try my transformation out if i even could do it.

we had to make our own food and katsuki almost destroyed an oven trying to light it up. after the dinner was finished everyone was eating like crazy, like they haven't eaten i  days or something. i took it a bit more slow but it was funny to see even katsuki eat that fast not even giving himself time to complain. after dinner people got signed up for some bravery test or something. we should basically walk through the forest in pairs while class 1B should try to scare us. something felt off for me like there was this feeling in the air. i tried to track unfamiliar scents in the air but i just got a feeling of unease out of that. "scared already shit pup?" Katsuki suddenly said standing beside me. "n-no i just feel like there is something wrong or something is gonna go wrong.. you know that feeling?" i asked trying to hide that his sudden voice shocked me. i catched a almost invisible smile on his lips and knew he had noticed and found it amusing. it kinda pissed me off a bit. "not really but it's probably nothing. who would wanna try to do something to you anyway? you're too weak to pose a threat!" he said grinning a bit and i knew he just tried to annoy me. i choose to ignore it. he got put in a group with todoroki and had to go first and i ended together with midoriya. even though i wanted to go with katsuki i was still happy with midoriya as my partner in this wierd bravery challenge even though he seemed like a scaredy cat. i had been waiting for my turn to go i felt the feeling again and this time stronger at the same time my nose caught the smell of smoke.

gonna stop there just to be annoying but I've been busy with school because my grades are shit, sorry but it's gonna be slow updates if you haven't noticed... see ya next time Merry Christmas!

probably (not) gonna edit this later.