Chapter 34

Finally, I rewatched the 3d season so I am all caught up so I can write on this again yay! XD

The next day I faced myself in front of the mirror worriedly. I had missed quite a bit while in the hospital and in heat. I didn't have time to worry about being pregnant besides I wouldn't be able to find out for sure about it right away. I still needed to talk to Bakugou about it tho... it scared me a bit but it was gonna turn out fine... somehow. I looked at myself in the mirror with determination. "Everything will be fine! Bakugou loves me he won't abandon me because of this" I said out loud to keep myself together. I nodded to myself in the mirror and started brushing my teeth. gotta catch up with the others as fast as possible!

That morning when class started Bakugou was there looking tired but otherwise, fine wish helped me calm down. he nod at me slightly which was probably his way to show affection without seeming weak in front of others. I just smiled tho I couldn't help but hold my belly. he frowned. for others he probably looked irritated but I knew it was his way of worrying. I just send him a thumbs up and turned to Aizawa when he entered the class.

Apparently, I had missed a lot. Aizawa had everyone go keep working on their ultimate moves and developing their quirks. he pulled me aside for a little to fill me in on the plan and the upcoming hero license exam. he also talked to me about my ultimate moves. "You already kinda have one with your claws right? work on them and make them stronger. you should focus on strength and martial arts" Aizawa told me and I nodded and went to work.I could feel a gaze on me and looked up to see Bakugou keeping an eye on me but I smiled. I had to stay cheerful and positive and give it my all!

I started my training with one of those weird clones the teacher could make and it uhh... it wasn't exactly what I had in mind. He had me hammering my silver claws at the wall. "the claws turning silver was a surprise for you too correct?" He asked and I nodded while I kept clawing at the wall. "Principal Nesu helped check up your quirk history and your great-grandpa seems to have had a weak quirk that let him turn his fingers into different metals. the stronger and more rare the metal the short the less of his fingers he could turn into it" The teacher clone explained and I looked at him as I realized what he was going at. "so you think... I might be able to do different metals on my claws?" I asked and he nodded. "with enough practice and concentration yes" He nod and had me switch up the training having to attack him instead.

When all the training was over I went back to the dorm with the others. even I was worn out tho I normally seemed more energetic than the others. I ate my food together with Deku and went to shower.

Under the water, I sighed. I rubbed my stomach a little. I had seen Bakugou go back with us as he kept glancing at me. I won't get around it. I have to tell him about my worries even if it isn't confirmed or denied yet. I sighed once more, finished washing myself up, and got back to the room in a towel.

as soon as I stepped in he was there waiting for me. "you're slow" he said which made me smile slightly. when I tried to walk past him to the closet he pulled me down into his lap and hugged me close from behind. "not often you act so clingy" I smiled and he mumbled a 'shut up' making my ear flicker as I chuckled. "Listen... we need to talk," I said with a sigh. "you thinking about the chances of us getting a little brat of our own?" he asked making me stunned.

he thought about me getting pregnant too?! how come he is so relaxed when I am a nervous wreck! "and you left me the night I was so super worried about your reaction stupid!" I pouted and crossed my arms. "I went to talk with Aizawa... he gave me hell for wandering around after curfew. ended up falling over exhausted on the couch" he explained to me. it was beginning to be hard to have any reason to be angry at him which made me slightly annoyed.

"What was so important then?" I asked even if it sounded like I was a spoiled brat. even I can get pouty sometimes. "I talked about what we should do if you got pregnant... he told me he would do what he could to keep you here at least for the rest of this year even with a pregnancy... but he couldn't promise anything thereafter," he told me while resting his head in my shoulder. it wasn't often I heard him this serious and caring. he continued. "of course, he recommended to remove the baby but I know you well enough to know you already love our future brat too much even if you might not even be pregnant with them yet. you would never get rid of them" he ended.

I smiled a little as I teared up. "you really do know me well..." I said bursting with happiness at the thought of how much he thought about me in all this. "No shit" he chuckled and kissed my neck making me shiver. "No! Bad pomeranian!" I lightly hit the top of his head with a pout. He chuckled slightly. "you wouldn't be able to stop me pup~ oh well. I am tired too" he said and laid down with me in his arms. I cuddled close to him happily as we both fell asleep.