Chapter 33

Hello everyone! Surprise, I am still alive! I have simply been busy, as I have started in college now. I am starting to get used to it and find some space to write again. I have started a Patreon because my parents are bugging me about getting a job, but honestly, I don't know why I thought that was a good idea xD you are free to ignore it because idk what to use it for or what to upload xD if you wanna check it anyway, I called myself Cena_Writer on there or Celina Schmidt. feel free to give me ideas if there is anything you want on there because I have no idea's other than the one my girlfriend gave me xD Good day :3

I felt warm and comfortable tho light was shining on my face. "Someone turn off the light, will ya?" I mumbled sleepily while snuggling close to the warmth beside me. "Sorry, but I can't turn off the sun pup," A voice chuckled, making me open my eyes and look a little up. I was snuggling against a naked Katsuki! I felt my face go red as I remembered what happened the day before as it replayed in my mind.

I heard a chuckle, and when I looked up red in the face, he was smiling at me. My first impulse just made me hide under the blanket. I mean, how awkward is this??? a lot in my case! While I was in heat, I barely noticed, but now, when all my senses are clear, it is all so embarrassing... he took the blanket off my face and kissed my forehead.

It was still weird to me feeling him so gentle. was this normal? Was he just like this with someone he really liked? Because it was honestly hard to tell for me. Half of the time, he is a possessive tsundere boy, reminding me of an angry pomeranian, and the other half, he is nice, considerate, and gentle. At least to me, he isn't to anyone else. It was honestly kinda cute.

A smile played on my lips as I giggled a little at the thought, making Katsuki look at me weird. he probably thought the heat went straight in and ruined my brain or something. "Let's just get ready for school. No need to worry about it," I chuckled, still amused by my thoughts and his weird facial expression.

"Are you sure if that is a good idea? what if your heat comes back?" he asked, worried about me. "You would love that, wouldn't you? It only ended up like that because my suppressing medication stopped working. I just need a stronger dose," I said, trying to calm him and myself down since I didn't want the class to see me like that either, but I also didn't wanna skip. "Plus, you are the only one who can smell me now and get affected" I shrugged and started getting up but then remembered I was still naked and hid my body under the blanket. "U-Uh..." I said with a blush, and he rolled his eyes with a teasing smile. "I will go take a shower while you get ready," he said, probably reading my mind. He kissed my forehead again, mumbling something that sounded like 'silly pup,' before he, without shame, got up and walked into the bathroom.

I just stared at the blanket while he went. As soon he was out of there, I carefully started getting up, stretching my legs, and messaging my sore hips. My butt hurt too, but I couldn't do much about that, so I just got ready with towels and everything and went to the showers too. I went into a shower stall and started cleaning myself when I felt something I had forgotten about completely. Some white remains of Katsuki's cum ran down my inner thigh, and I paled. he came inside. How could I have forgotten that! He didn't use a condom! And I hadn't gotten on any kinda pregnancy prevention pills either or anything. I didn't expect any of all this to happen when I started. What happens if I get pregnant?! what will I do then?... those worries filled me as I showered and cleaned out everything and got ready for class.

All day I was spaced out and not able to concentrate at all. I doodled in my papers and sighed deeply when the day was over, and I got nothing done. My classmates tried to ask me about what was wrong, but I didn't wanna bother them. I tried to convince myself there was nothing to worry about.

It was just my first heat where I had sex with someone. How big is the chance it was gonna happen on the first try? not too big, but the chance was still there. It bothered me to the point I called my mom.

"Sweetie! It is so nice to hear from you! how is school going, honey?" she asked as soon as she picked up the phone. "It is going well, mom.." I sighed a little nervously, trying to take some deep breaths. "what is wrong, honey?" My mom asked, always knowing when something was wrong. To be honest, I do mostly not hide my emotions that well, so it might be slightly my own fault... "Mom... what do I do if I become pregnant?..." I asked her. she hesitated for a little before asking me to explain what happened.

I told her everything, of course, except all the details of the sex and such. She didn't need to know. Just too awkward to share with your mom, in my opinion. She thought about it for a little. "all you can do is to wait and see... even if you try a pregnancy test right now, it might be too early for it to show anything... but you need to talk to Katsuki," she said the last bit firmly, and my ears went down a little. it made me nervous, to have to talk about something like that with him. "Yeah, you're right, Mom... I love you, and thanks..." I smiled slightly, and she said it back before I hung up. Time to face the Tsundere pomeranian.

I tried to look for him that evening into the night, but I couldn't find him. It made me a little worried, but Kirishima told me I shouldn't worry too much and that he would probably be back in the morning. I nodded and went to my room with a sigh. I didn't really know what to think or do. I felt on my stomach looking in the mirror even though I knew it wasn't gonna look different. I just sighed again, knowing that if I really got pregnant, I wouldn't be able to get rid of it... I just wouldn't be able to make myself do that. Killing what could become me and Katsuki's child. It would just feel so wrong...

I got ready for bed, brushing my hair and my teeth, and changed. I had found a shirt I had stolen from Katsuki and wore that. It still smelled like him. It made me feel a little better as I smiled slightly to myself. I changed the sheets of my bed and on the blankets and pillows before I got comfy under the blankets. I laid there looking out into the air a little sadly. What if I was gonna lose Katsuki boy not wanting to get rid of the baby? I teared up a little as I curled up under the blankets. I laid there hugging myself as I silently cried myself to sleep.