Chapter 17

i didn't Really Know what to write yesterday bit this morning i just woke up like "that's what I'm gonna write about in the next chapter!" hope you like it! xD

... or I thought this would be a good day... trust me! this was the best day I've had in a long time because I really felt loved and happy because of katsuki. but when I got home it kinda got a little bit bad...

I walked in the door not really thinking about anything else that how well the day has gone and how nice the katsuki had been of course on his own way but I could really feel the love behind the actions so I didn't feel like I had anything to worry about this day at least but when I got into the living room my parents was standing up looking all worried and serious even tho I could see they had been playing cards just a moment ago with the unfinished game of fish on the table. it kinda made me feel like less of the seriousness just went over my head because of my focus on the cards. "Honey.. we got a letter from your school today about something that happened weeks ago with your quirk..." my mom said suddenly so I shifted my focus from the cards to her real quick. "oh.. so that's why you were waiting for me to come home like this? well I actually wanted to ask about that but I kinda forgot with all that's been going on.." I answered back curiously and all my senses just trying to keep up with all the changings happening in the way they stand and look and sound and the energy there are around them. I also registered my brother being up in his old room listening and I could feel from my father he had felt it too. "has that thing.. with your claws happened more than once now?" she asked concerned. "yes.. twice if I remember correctly.. both during villan attacks.. second time when this happened.." I said pointing at my eye that didn't work. mom just nodded and it seemed like she was gonna talk instead of dad this whole conversation because dad just stood there looking worried and suspicious. I'm just sure what he was trying to figure out but from the vibes I could feel in the air, it could not be a good thing for me. I felt anger in the air like he didn't know why yet but he was beginning to get really angry. I looked back at my mom that tried to figure out how she was gonna tell me whatever she was gonna tell. "well I guess it makes sense then kinda... when you think about the situation you were in you see, we have known about that side of your quirk ever since you were a little baby almost. it's kinda hard to explain..." she said looking at me while trying to collect herself before continuing. "that thing happens only when you feel something strong enough to unlock that hidden ability and first time it happened was.. well.. horrible... you almost killed another child in your kindergarten. nobody knew how or why that happened but everyone knew it was your extreme anger that unleashed it at that time and we knew it would be beast for you too forget about everything from that day..." my mom said looking like she was about to cry thinking about it. "we were so scared that you might get yourself into trouble or become a villain and a murder when you became older so we tried to raise you to love the heros and the good around and make you learn to control your anger and we didn't see anything else from that power in a long time.." she said quietly sobbing a bit crying a little. I went over and hugged her to make her calm down. "it's all fine mom.. I'm fine and we're fine.. trust me when I say that the ability I have haven't been used in anger ever since that time you helped me forget.. I've activated it because of my fear and pain and because of my strong will to protect my classmates but I've not used it in anger.. and I never will.." i said holding her tight till she calmed down. she stepped back and got out of my arms just to look me intensely in the eye with tears in her eyes. "promise me you will never use that power in anger or hate again okay? promise me!" she said looking like she knew it wouldn't help much when it came to her worries but she still seriously wanted me to promise. "I promise.." I said clearly. in all this time my dad hadn't moved an inch. "you have been bitten!" he suddenly yelled angered and anxious sniffing the air were you probably could smell katsuki pretty much since I've been around him all day and he has marked me. why does my dad sound like I was bitten by a zombie In the walking dead? i thought a little weirded out and annoyed at the same time. like with all what has just been going down and my mom still half crying THATS what he notices?! wtf dad! even tho this is gonna be hell to explain I guess he had to know sooner or later.. I thought holding in a yarning party finding it's way out of my mouth as I suddenly felt tired and totally drained for energy. my mom that had collected herself again nodded saying that she would take care of that, with her mom language. I nodded back and went upstairs past my brother's room and straight into my own room falling in my bed with my mom's and dad's voices in the background. I just remembered katsuki as I drifted off too sleep. I love you katsuki...

well I hope you all understood that chapter and liked reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! I must say that I'm really looking forward to a long good nights sleep after this tho! see ya!~