Got in UA! chapter 1

hello this is my start at this story! I kinda probably suck at writing but whatever hope you like it anyway! btw I don't prof read so sorry for spelling or grammar mistakes! xD

Edit: Okay so i forgot to explain what omegaverse actually is for those that didn't know that when they began readig this. It's basically where everyone has a second gender where omegas go into heat when they are ready to mate and unleash pheromones to attract Alphas and the beta type it basically normal. search on omegaverse if you wanna know more about it :)

Man I'm so lucky! I got into UA and I was ranked nr. 9! I'm a little nervous but I have a feeling today is gonna be great! I thought to myself while getting up for a new day. I was running around getting ready and getting down stairs to say goodbye to my mom. my dad was hero number 22 so even tho he wasn't always in the spotlight he was well known and had some cool sidekicks and stuff but it was not that fansy. he was called werewolf and his quirk was basically just that he could turn himself into a werewolf at will. I know. his name says it all.. not very creative but it fits. my mom is quirkless tho but that's fine she always says she never would have the guts to be a hero anyway. I kinda got a quirk like my dad's only a little different. my quirk is wolf. I can more or less do everything a wolf can.. plus I got fluffy wolf ears, fangs, claws and a fluffy tail so I kinda look half wolf half human so for Manny people I'm the definition of cute. I kinda got used too it tho! also my Nick name wolfie. I'm small but strong even tho I don't really look like it... and also.. I'm an omega! perfect right? my life would be so much easier if I could just have been a beta but nooo! whatever! even tho heats are a pain I'm kinda already used to it. I snapped back into reality and said goodbye to my mom and walked out the door on my way to my first day in UA!

I was walking around the halls in UA trying to find class 1A. I was 10 minutes early but I was kinda happy for that because I had no sense of direction and I had no idea how to get to class 1A heck I didn't even know the way out again anymore! I looked around and spotted a friendly looking boy with green messy hair and decided to ask him for help. I walked over to him with a nervous smile on my face. "sorry but could you maybe tell me where class 1A is? I kinda got lost and even tho I was told witch way to go to find the class of a teacher outside It seems I went wrong somewhere.." I said a little nervous and shy. the boy turned and looked at me and smiled a little. "sure! I can show you the way! I just fund the way to the class myself but had to go to the bathroom for a sec. you're gonna be in class 1A too?" he asked and I nodded while smiling a little less nervous now as he seemed like a nice person. " I'm Izuku midoriya nice too meet you!" he said while holding out his hand. "I'm (y/n)(l/n) nice to meet you too!" I said happily shaking his hand. "let's get to class! if we don't hurry we are gonna be late now! follow me!" Izuku said with a smile letting go of my hand and turned to hurry to class. "thanks!" I said as I followed him happily thinking I was lucky there was such a nice person in my class.

as I walked into the class I looked around curious about the people in there and hoping to see some more friendly people I maybe could be friends with. a brown haired girl came up to midoriya talking happily too him. i kinda spaced out for a sec while looking around till I heard her ask me something. "so are you a friend of deku?" she asked me looking curiously at me with big eyes. "w-what?" I said shyly while thinking about who she was talking about. "you mean midoriya?" I asked feeling shy as her attention suddenly was on me. she nodded a little fast still focused on me. "i kinda just meet him.. he helped me because I kinda got lost.." I said a little embarrassed looking away from her big eyes that seemed like she was studying me. "this is (y/n) (l/n)" midoriya said introducing me. I looked up at her with a shy smile. "if you 2 want you can just call me Wolfe.. it's the Nick name all my friend call me" I said a little shy but happy that I seemed to get these 2 as friend pretty quick. at least I hoped we could be friends since they seemed nice and friendly. "sure wolfie it is! I'm Ochaco Uraraka! I think we will be great friends!" she said happily smiling with made me smile happily too.

~~Time skip to lunch~~

me, midoriya and Uraraka was sitting at a table in the kantine during lunch talking and laughing she eating. I suddenly got the feeling of someone looking at me and looked in the direction I thought it came from. I spotted a guy with ash blond hair looking at me with deep red eyes. we looked at each other for a bit before he looked away annoyed for some reason. what's his problem? I thought to myself. if I remembered correct he was also in my class. I poked midoriya  and pointed at the ash blonde guy sitting some tables away. "who is he? isn't he in the same class as us?" I asked midoriya that was sitting beside me. he looked where I was pointing and nodded. "that's kacchan.. or that's what I call him! his real name is katsuki bakugo tho.. we went to school together" he said with a little smile even tho it seemed like he was a little scared of this bakugo boy. I kinda understood that's as he had an intimidating air around him. I was kinda curious for why he was looking at me before tho but I decided to ignore it for now.

~~Time skip because I'm lasy~~

I was home and tired after a long day at a new school. though out the day I noticed that guy bakugo looking at me a couple of times but I ignored it even tho it was kinda annoying. I flopped down on my bed and rubbing my (e/c) eyes with one hand. I changed out of my school uniform and into some relaxing clothes and got slowly under the big blanked in my bed. as I was feeling warm and comfy I drifted of into a deep sleep dreaming about my new friends and this weird acting guy bakugo.

that was all for now! sorry but I'm tired so I'm gonna go to sleep! see ya and hoped you liked the start! I know it's kinda boring at the start but still! xD

words: 1177