Chapter 3

Mercedes loved lounging out on the beach. All of the girls were happy to be without the kids and in the sun. Sort of. Marcy was still under her house of umbrellas. But Shauna was so happy to have her girls home, she didn't care where they went. Or who was with them.

Their bodyguards were with them to keep away rabid fans.

And there were plenty of them. Everyone wanted to take a picture or get an autograph. It was hard when all they wanted was to relax a little. But it came with fame.

The girls had pumped in preparation for this so they could stay at the beach for six whole hours. So far they'd been there two.

"So what's new?" Shauna asked.

"Nobody's pregnant but me." Santana growled.

"You'll give birth soon." Yuria was trying to soothe her.

But Santana burst into tears. "How soon?!"

Marcy made a distressed noise. "She's back to crying."

"I'm so glad my hormones are gone." Karen spat. "I hated crying over every little thing."

"I'm just glad I'm not mean anymore." Mari worried her lips. "Seb won't leave me now."

"At least you weren't PollyAnna." Marcy mocked hatefully.

"But we love you pregnant!" Kurt and the girls swore.

"Well I hate that bitch and she ain't comin back! I'm on the patch now!"

Mercedes pouted. "But your dark baby?"

"I'm sorry, Merce but I'm breaking the cycle. I'm not having a dark baby."

Mercedes began to cry.

"You haven't had your dark baby either." Marcy pointed out.

"But I want a baby later on."

Laura rubbed her back. "It's okay, Mercy. Marcy not having a dark baby isn't a reflection on you."

"Maybe we can adopt a black child?" Marcy offered.

"It won't be the same." Mercedes sniffled.

Marcy felt bad but her vagina said no more kids were coming through and she listened to her body.

Brittany didn't like for Mercedes to be sad so she turned the music up louder and stood up. "Let's dance, Marcy!"

Marcy hurried to join her.

Pretty soon, Kurt and the girls were all clapping along as the two dancers busted a move.

W

Mercedes ironed her dress. It was for the next day, which was work. It was a white dress with red, blue and yellow splashes. She would wear purple pumps with it.

Once that was done, she went to her jewelry to find understated but beautiful gold jewelry. She looked through her hair accessories to find a long purple feather for her covered bun she planned on.

The dress was technically modest enough but on her curvy body, will look dangerous with its heart shaped neckline, flounced hem and short sleeves.

She FaceTimed Quinn to show her and her twin actually showed off the same outfit but with silver pumps and jewelry. They were definitely the same person.

W

Marcy sat at her vanity as she pulled on her underwear. It was a brown and orange lace boy-shorts and bra set with girly orange socks. She sprayed on perfume and let it dry before doing her makeup.